Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys, save the fighting for on the track, not for the bar.

But in all seriousness, I figure naturally I'd be happy to see Tim receive the statistic alongside me in terms of perhaps an asterix as per mention.

But like Aidan said, regulations could be flip flop if things that bend fail, so just my perspective on things.

Seems to me that you already made a descision on the matter, prior to starting the discussion on here.

I didn't know the money was not up for debate and with the statistic settled with an asterisk, could we pretty please have Brazil's race, seeing marketplace for buys for the round ended last Sunday? :whistling:

(not meaning to harrass, just want to see some racing :D)

Guys apparently a connection hub broke in my town, so I have no internet until the 8th. Fun stuff. I'll try to keep up on mobile.

(I'm copypasting this everywhere lol, but I'm raging at the same time)

Brazil Practice Results
17 - Brazil - Practice 1.png
17 - Brazil - Practice 2.png

LASKEY ON FINAL POLE
17 - Brazil - Qualifying.png

Jack Laskey took out the final pole position of the season in Brazil, in a wet qualifying which has shaken the grid up somewhat. The result also sees him pick up the most amount of poles this season, this his fifth, ahead of Daniel Harvey and James McNamara each with four.
He'll start alongside Manolis Sigoulakis, the Greek driver wanting to end his season strongly. Stephan Bohner was a surprise third, with the new champion McNamara to start in fourth.
Jordan Bradford has a two spot headstart on his nearest rival for third overall, his teammate Rinneaho will start from seventh, with Carlos Rodriguez slotting inbetween. Continuing the strong result for CRE, Damian Son is in eighth, while Nathan Cornes and Luke Rosella complete the top 10.
Tim Engberink is just outside in 11th, while Utzer, Harvey, Martins and Rossello were the big losers with the rain, starting in 13th through 16th.
Podium Tips: J. McNamara, J. Bradford, T. Rinneaho.

I dont saw that much **** in race than this omg

Bohner,Utzer 5 stops.... that race omg Bradford on slicks in rain 3 pitstops then out... 3/4 of the lap engine failure goes +1 lap ... others 3rd pitstop in 20-30 laps

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back