Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then you're being unfair to Tim, who has clearly earned the money. If you're not prepared to double the money, don't give any out.
I disagree on that point, it's one payment of $50 as it's always been.
Now that decision isn't in question, back on topic. Only the statistic is in question.

Look at everything people have written, statistics and money given to both people is what everyone wants. You're asking for opinions and ignoring them.

Look at everything people have written, statistics and money given to both people is what everyone wants. You're asking for opinions and ignoring them.
ahh.. okay..?

In any case, I'm mainly ignoring what you want, as you'd already told me in PM beforehand, in which I'd already made myself clear about the cash. And again, I wasn't asking about the cash, that's not an option here, I'm asking about the statistic. You're making a point that has nothing to do with the question posed.

As far as I can tell, Aidan asked only about the stat, and the others have asked for cash, which is different. Aidan explained, and yet you've been arguing with him, Jim, so I have to say that you're being a bit unreasonable yourself.

See the point now remains, you have all these agrees on a post which, at it's core, doesn't represent the situation. They're all agreeing that it's all shared, that's fine, but that's not happening.
If they still believe that the statistic should be shared regardless, then that's great, we can go for it.

Why I'm making a big point about this, is that in the past I broke from normal practices by giving the point for 10th place, even when they'd retired, just to keep the statistics stable. If I hadn't have gone about making such decisions to keep it all in line, I wouldn't even question this. But I have made those decisions, and so this situation becomes more difficult for me.

Omg once happend and everyone is raging .... Its season over i dont think that 50 money matters at all
Inb4 Tim finishes the season with 950cr :p

Anyway, I'll add my 2 cents.
I think the way Aidan did it is perfect. I don't think we should variate from the game at all, because it just makes things more complicated in the future. You have to write an additional rule for this scenario, and the rules are already very long as it is. And you also mess up the statistics and the wiki.
It is so much simplier to stick to what the game says, and I am confident the game knows what it's doing (either looking past the 3 decimal places, which the float data type is able to do, or giving it to the person who set his lap first)

At the end of the day, it is up to Aidan what he wants to do, he asked us for opinion but in the end he makes the final call.

I'm of the opinion that who ever got the time first gets the money, who ever matched it gets a stat as matching it but misses out on the dosh. But who really cares what I think right?

If for instance two drivers set the exact same time in qualifying, the one who sets the time first will be placed ahead of the other. So also when two drivers battle for pole position and the times of P1 and P2 are identical, P1 will get pole position as it’s the time that got set first. I mean only one driver gets the extra credit for pole position so I think that in this matter the one who set the fastest lap the earliest (in this case James) should only get the money.

Though past real life F1 sessions have proved that I should get my fastest lap statistic.

If for instance two drivers set the exact same time in qualifying, the one who sets the time first will be placed ahead of the other. So also when two drivers battle for pole position and the times of P1 and P2 are identical, P1 will get pole position as it’s the time that got set first. I mean only one driver gets the extra credit for pole position so I think that in this matter the one who set the fastest lap the earliest (in this case James) should only get the money.

Though past real life F1 sessions have proved that I should get my fastest lap statistic.
Omg you disagree with money but you wrote the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back