Cars Formula 79 by Race Sim Studio

Looks lovely, just a curiosity: isn't the driver's head too small? I cannot help but get that strange feeling.
Not really, old helmets are smaller so that might be distracting in comparison.

Check this one out, proportions look the same:
helmetsize3.jpg

Really loving this car !

Trying to race it with the Lotus 72D and Ferrari 312T, but they are just too slow on almost any track. The speed in the corners is really amazing. When racing 100% AI after a few laps I think I'll never get that last second or two but once you start going into the corners with that extra speed times drop really fast. You really have to believe the car will stick and it will. Amazing job !

Really loving this car !

Trying to race it with the Lotus 72D and Ferrari 312T, but they are just too slow on almost any track. The speed in the corners is really amazing. When racing 100% AI after a few laps I think I'll never get that last second or two but once you start going into the corners with that extra speed times drop really fast. You really have to believe the car will stick and it will. Amazing job !

That's exactly the strong point of this car. On the down side, it likes to take off when pushed hard :roflmao:

Screenshot_rss_formula_79_ks_black_cat_county_28-7-117-7-43-49.jpg

Amazing Job; loving this car. I'd love to see some other Reutemann driven car like the Williams FW07 or even the Ferrari 312 T3/T4 which Kunos unfortunately discarded from their upcoming Ferrari pack. Any of them would be day 1 buy from me.

PS. Me dijeron que sos argentino? Felicitaciones, tremendo laburo haces che. Abrazo.

There`s always some tweaking needed, so I`m sure there will be an update at some point :)

Brilliant car. As a huge fan of all things old and fast (and some things not so fast), this one hits the spot. That floaty back end is a bugger over blind crests and slow corners, but I`m just gonna have to work on a setup and technique to get around it.

One of my all time favourites finally made it to AC, so yay for RSS.

Personally I think so long as its not game-breaking, give it a bit of time anyway. No one likes to be constantly updating their content, never quite sure if what they have is the most recent version or will work online etc.

No rush, just enjoy it for a while :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea