rF2 Formula 2 @ Silverstone - Sunday 16th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Chris No, the only contact i felt was at the start with someone (very slight contact, no damage nor spin) and the contact with Mcgown, that almost launched me away. I assume it happened when i overtook you, am i correct?
Yeah we touched going side-by-side into Copse, at the time I thought you had broken the club's Golden Rule (not sure if you could hear me on TS), but I checked the replay after and it was more my fault as I didn't leave as much room for you as I thought I had. My mistake :)

Really enjoyed RF2 , has a natural feel I think, my problems were all my errors,
Sorry Alex , and Matt bailey , and who knows else, I wasn't in the zone last night at all .
Another note, can ans or rf2 bc played multiplayer with just another person and some Ai ?
No problem on my side Nick!

That was a good battle Alex, I'm still not sure why you let me pass as I feel like when we made contact it was just a racing incident, I should have lifted a little more rather than tap your ass... :p Up until that momment I was in a Speedymite sanga! (Sandwich for you non Aussies)
Well it was getting more and more difficult to keep you in the sandwich! :D You would have pass me anyway… I felt it was more my fault: I missed the apex and really slowed down on the racing line.

Yeah we touched going side-by-side into Copse, at the time I thought you had broken the club's Golden Rule (not sure if you could hear me on TS), but I checked the replay after and it was more my fault as I didn't leave as much room for you as I thought I had. My mistake :)
During the race i keep the volume very high so keep focused on my driving. It was my first race on rF2 and i didn't want to make mistakes. I can't hear anyone during the race but i always say sorry and wait for the guy i touched. I'm sorry i haven't asnwered you on TS but as the race finished i had to go to see the F1 and prepare some food, so i wasn't at the pc.

I loved these races. I struggled in quali, I think it was hard to find a gap with so many cars on track! So annoying I was half a second off and down in 12th.

Had a poor start in race 1 but managed to claw my way back up until I came up to the back of @Sean Rogers where, once again, we had a tussle :roflmao: I love/hate the way rf2 implements dirty air. Makes things really tricky but so much fun at the same time. Having said that though it made me run wide too many times at copse giving me a stop/go right at the end. Fortunately my pit box was just before the finish line so I was able to serve it before finishing.

Race 2 I forgot to shift up into 1st at the start :redface::thumbsup: well done me! By the end of lap 1 I was 18th so to finish 6th in this one, well needless to say I was pretty stoked :p

Looking forward to more club races in rf2 :thumbsup: just maybe need more bandwidth allocated to the server (or whatever is needed) as there was a lot of flickering etc which I've not seen before. Maybe have a chat to Daiman or Gijs?

I loved these races. I struggled in quali, I think it was hard to find a gap with so many cars on track! So annoying I was half a second off and down in 12th.

Had a poor start in race 1 but managed to claw my way back up until I came up to the back of @Sean Rogers where, once again, we had a tussle :roflmao: I love/hate the way rf2 implements dirty air. Makes things really tricky but so much fun at the same time. Having said that though it made me run wide too many times at copse giving me a stop/go right at the end. Fortunately my pit box was just before the finish line so I was able to serve it before finishing.

Race 2 I forgot to shift up into 1st at the start :redface::thumbsup: well done me! By the end of lap 1 I was 18th so to finish 6th in this one, well needless to say I was pretty stoked :p

Looking forward to more club races in rf2 :thumbsup: just maybe need more bandwidth allocated to the server (or whatever is needed) as there was a lot of flickering etc which I've not seen before. Maybe have a chat to Daiman or Gijs?
lol, oh yeah, was great fun! :D:D
2nd race too, awesome move down the inside into Brooklands :ninja::thumbsup::thumbsup: I think you may have got the idea from the bloke who passed me there a few laps earlier :p #needtolearnfrommymistakes lol

Lol I did actually! I also had the tires under me in that race to be able to keep with you out of the corners :roflmao:

For all you guys complaining about having only 50% left on your tires, well I had 18% front left in both races! From now on my sole focus is trying to break my bad habits and learning to manage my tires better :confused:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back