rF2 Formula 2 @ Silverstone - Sunday 16th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Chris

Premium
rFactor 2 Update - jayarrbee36 Screenshot 3.jpg
The Formula 2 is now driveable! Let's give it a shakedown in our first ever Aussie rFactor 2 race!

Join us as a Premium Member

Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well and become a premium member.

Club Racing Rules: Click Here
TeamSpeak and Club Racing Password: Click Here

>> Updated Incident Reporting Method <<

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU
Cars: Formula 2
Track: Silverstone

Practice:
20:00 AEST (10:00 GMT) - 20 minutes
Qualifying: 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) - 10 minutes
Race 1: 20:30 AEST (10:30 GMT) - 30 minutes
Race 2: 21:00 AEST (11:00 GMT) - 30 minutes

Entry List
  1. Chris Stacey
  2. Sniper
  3. Sean Rogers
  4. Jeremy Talbot
  5. Ashley Cowan
  6. Nick Milton
  7. Matt Le Gallez
  8. Shawn Jacobs
  9. alexSchmurtz
  10. Kevin Harris
  11. Matt
  12. Jamie
  13. Mark Breslin
  14. Andreas Rinz
  15. Davy Vandevenne
  16. Valrys
  17. PD07
  18. Tobias Rohner
  19. Otune
  20. Sun Levi
  21. Whiskeyjack
  22. Ingemar Petersson
  23. Michael Stead
  24. Dino Paolini
  25. Ian Navarro
  26. pr0xx
  27. Michael Nelson
  28. Eric Neo
  29. Stiggy
  30. Free Slot

Last edited:
Alright chaps! Our first ever Aussie rFactor 2 race is finally here! Come join the fun :D

We'll be alternating with Automobilista on a weekly basis. If I've forgotten anyone, please give them a tag! :)

@Aidan Keranen @alexSchmurtz @Andrew Scott @Ashley Cowan @elloLeo Kinnunen @Fred Locklear @goffred @Jeremy Talbot @Matt @Michael Stead @millen @Sam Smith @Scrambles @Sean Rogers @Shawn Jacobs @Sniper @Steve Le Gallez @Sun Levi @Matt Le Gallez @Stiggy @Shaun.A @Fabrice Bourguignon @Otune @Jamie
Add me to list please Chris, I have rf2 just haven't installed yet.

Aww mate, what was once the worst car in SimRacing has now flourished into a beautiful... thing.

This is great to drive now lol
I was going to say didn't you once state the rf2 formula 2 was the worst SIM racing car ever??? Lol must be quite a substantial improvement so you're right, that alone should make it appealing

I was going to say didn't you once state the rf2 formula 2 was the worst SIM racing car ever??? Lol must be quite a substantial improvement so you're right, that alone should make it appealing
It was indeed one of the worst, if not THE worst in all of simracing, but hey, they've fixed it now and it's brilliant :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back