Formula 1800 @ Brands hatch wednesday December 29th 2010

I would like to sign up. It will be my first online NKP race, so I will be careful and stay out of everyone's way. I've just started to learn this track and car, but my stable lap times are much slower than yours, Lee. About 1:44-45 now. I'll keep practicing though!

Sure mate, no probs, just uploading the vid of the lap now as it may help some, it's onboard aswell so the time shows on the wheel. I think i can find at least another 7 or 8 tenths as i was quite slow on the throttle on some corners and did not hit every apex. Can you lmk when the server is up, cheers. I will be around some time tonight

Setup below This is an early setup though so may not suit some, i only really started this motning so no doubt it will change a fair bit

I'm using 540 degrees of rotation with this setup aswell if that helps.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w3ctzctidk32aqt

Here's mine. Maybe you can give some pointers.. although this car changes quite alot with setup specifics when it's adapted to different driving styles.

Thanks for sharing! I will give your setup a go and tell you how it works.

Also I need to relax like half an hour, just came home. Then I'll put up the server. Racedepartment-practice-something with same password as our club race server.

Edit:
I set up a server. Tell me if I should change something about it. I'll join a little later.

Lap looks good mate and tbh it would not be right for me too point out what is right or wrong as i don't know myself yet. Like i said i only started praccy this morning so still learning the right lines myself. But i can see you quite tentative like i was on the throttle but i know the more laps i do the more confidence i will gain which will lower my times.

I will be on the server after 7pm uk time so thanks for that. Hopefullly a few more heads will turn up aswell.

Hmm maybe someone can explain to me why I cant password protect the server when I set it up? I use nkServer.
It doesnt turn up as a red server, and when I enter it I get "disconnected bla bla because wrong password" though I didnt even get asked to put one in.

Now it works but no password.

Hmmm....I can't findthe server on the multiplayer list. Is it still up? Is there something I'm missing that I'm supposed to do?

Looking forward to viewing your vid, Lee. Thanks again for yours Tomas. Very helpful to us noobs.
The video will be up at some point tonight, it's at 76% now. I think because i recorded with fraps in full mode it's made the file very big and why it's taking Youtube so long to upload.

thanks Lee
it would be great to have it inside RD setup section, would you upload there ? :D
thanks mate

ciao
Sure, no problem. Only reason i did not do that mate is it's a very early setup and alot of changes will be made.

Never could find the server. I refreshed a lot. But I practiced offline first for a bit, so maybe you took it down. Or maybe I don't know what I'm doing! I looked for Racedepartment and Brands Hatch both. It says it's displaying 30 of 34 servers, but no matter how many times I refresh, it only shows the same 30. Maybe you're one of the other 4!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back