Formula 1800 @ Brands hatch wednesday December 29th 2010

First race I as usual had a slow start lost a couple places but gained it later on.
Second race I made a few mistakes but still had a lot of fun.
These cars are really nice when you learn to control them - hope to do a few more races with them :)

Very nice combo tack / car. I love this little car without rear wings.

Qual: can manage to start third.

Race: not a good night for me, need to go to box after 3 turns after a little hit. And then was alone all the race. But this car is so awesome that it was funny :)

thanks all and see you next events ;)

Very pleased with my first race, only a spin and one crash, these cars don't forgive that you do anything wrong, so it was a lot better then my practice laps.

Second one, start very good, was 4th at first laps with the same pace as the top 3, but when Steffen made an offcourse and I became 3th, a few corners after I also go wide, I don't hit in anything but got sink in the sand, need to use the "Esc" key and lose a lap.

With another crash after two laps and with the smell of dinner at the table, I thought I already had enough of this tricky car.

Thanks to Bjorn, Alessandro and all who joined!

Ivan congrats on great performance!

And thanks to everyone for racing in good spirit!

I got caugt in some very strange lag incident in the first race. Had a good position after Lee (3:rd) and lost the whole race because of that.

Second one I was a bit grumpy and a bit lucky I guess :p

Ivan, would you mind sending that setup of yours to my email? I downloaded it several times but it doesnt seem to work. I'm guesing my winrar doesnt like your file for some reason.
I'll pm my email adress..

I send my set now ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back