Forlì Ring

Tracks Forlì Ring 3.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice track but need to fix some bugs. Last turn to left is not properly done if you gone to grass (hole) and some fences need not be crossed.
A lot of potencial.

I like the layout, but the first part of the track is very very bumpy, almost like washboard. Is that by design or do you intend to smooth that out?

I like the layout, but the first part of the track is very very bumpy, almost like washboard. Is that by design or do you intend to smooth that out?
RTB settings washed out my bumpy preferences, so it's more bumpy than I wanted. Incoming update should fix this

You are doing a really good work and this mod has a lot of potential mainly because of the beautiful layout.
If I can give some advice:
1 - the trees around the track are way too similar to each other and have that ugly "mirrored" appearance.
2 - the tarmac seems to be very irregular until the end of the "Reggiani" straight, then it becomes perfectly flat. It seems almost to drive on gravel and then on a billiard table :)
Keep up the good work because this is getting really nice.

Much better. Gone are the bumps. I did notice a lot of the curbs have the 3D grass growing through them. Giving its such a nice clean, new track, that would be unlikely in real life.

Marocco2 updated Forlì Ring with a new update entry:

3.0: INDY VERSION!

WARNING! YOU HAD TO DELETE OLD VERSION TO AVOID CRASHES!

View attachment 233004 View attachment 233007 View attachment 233008 View attachment 233009 View attachment 233010 View attachment 233011 View attachment 233012 View attachment 233013
CHANGELOG:
- Added track lights and grates
- Reworked grandstands
- Reworked materials: grass is now prettier than ever
- Reworked kerbs and track limits
- Fix AI

And finally, a new track layout!...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For those who are looking to play Forlì Ring online, I've just opened a server for testing with Lotus Exos 125 S1

Server name is AAA - Forlì Ring

Lots of trees have mirrored UVs
upload_2018-1-30_16-32-30.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back