Forlì Ring

Tracks Forlì Ring 3.1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
First rule of RTB... Don't use RTB:D
I read your underline :D
About RTB, I don't/can't use any other 3d editor. Too complex and very little time. So I spent time to figure out some tips and tricks.

I love your tracks! I hope you could find some good hotlaps here, my master :thumbsup:

Well, real life floodlights are very powerful. I don't think they had to be lowered
Agreed, but I was thinking if the brightness was lowered then they might not create the 'glitter' effect on race suits and gloves, or the sparkly highlights on cars. It's not like the floodlights actually light the track, they are just there for effect.
Just a suggestion. Like I said before, I really enjoy the layout. :) Just trying to help.

Thanks again for the option to turn odd the floodlights, it looks a lot better for me now (in VR).
If the floodlights were set to very low intensity then they'd still appear as lights - at the moment they are just black when turned off, so don't look like lights (hope that makes sense).
Also for the next update there are still many trees and floodlight poles that are floating, ie not 'grounded', but you probably already know this.
Please keep updating this track, it's fantastic to drive. Really challenging. I love all the elevation changes.
One other thing, the start/finish/lap count line seems to be really early on the start/finish straight, and doesn't seem to correspond with the finish line?
Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks again for the option to turn odd the floodlights, it looks a lot better for me now (in VR).
If the floodlights were set to very low intensity then they'd still appear as lights - at the moment they are just black when turned off, so don't look like lights (hope that makes sense).
Also for the next update there are still many trees and floodlight poles that are floating, ie not 'grounded', but you probably already know this.
Please keep updating this track, it's fantastic to drive. Really challenging. I love all the elevation changes.
One other thing, the start/finish/lap count line seems to be really early on the start/finish straight, and doesn't seem to correspond with the finish line?
Keep up the good work! :)
There is a start line and a finish line. You can notice this :thumbsup:
For not grounded trees/poles, I'm aware of this, but I can't track which is floating or not; sorry about that.
I'm studying what can I do for a 4.0 version. It can last for a month or 2

Hi, I love this track, but it has a weird bug that does not allow the Ai to leave the pit in qualifying....
Any Chance of an update, as i love this track...

Thanks in advance...

Hi, I love this track, but it has a weird bug that does not allow the Ai to leave the pit in qualifying....
Any Chance of an update, as i love this track...

Thanks in advance...
Hi! I'll look deeply into this, but it will take some time because exams and a new big update to prepare. In the meantime you could use Ai dev app to recreate pitstop line (YT has lots of videos about this)

Hi! I'll look deeply into this, but it will take some time because exams and a new big update to prepare. In the meantime you could use Ai dev app to recreate pitstop line (YT has lots of videos about this)

Thanks, that is very appreciated......

Love the fact that you are doing a "big update" as well....

Hello, thank you for this amazing trackt, beautifully modeled.
The only negative is that the circuit is too dark and the light panels are useless.
Would it be possible to get an atmosphere or a clearer track. In fact the track and the environment are much darker than in your screen or your trailer! ??? (for me I set the start of the race at 12h)
Thank you again for this great job
Sincerely yours and excuse my bad English

Hello, thank you for this amazing trackt, beautifully modeled.
The only negative is that the circuit is too dark and the light panels are useless.
Would it be possible to get an atmosphere or a clearer track. In fact the track and the environment are much darker than in your screen or your trailer! ??? (for me I set the start of the race at 12h)
Thank you again for this great job
Sincerely yours and excuse my bad English
tweak your ppfilter or go to assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\forliring.ini and set lights 1,1,1,15

Hope it helps :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back