Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...err...does anyone want to make this...:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:? :ninja:
486645.jpg

Well, guess I have the slow climb to learn Blender! lol. See you in a couple of years! If only I could find decent images to use. I have a few cutaways, but small resolution.

FYI F5000 was to be the feature of this year's historic races at Mosport. There was least two of those Lolas present IIRC; tragically one driver was killed on the Saturday evening in a crash with his.

Long story short - there are probably some decent photos of that car from that weekend, at least.

Ok flame suit on, fully armed and ready to take any flack, but just wanted to share this, as this is / has been such a dream / passion of mine for over 2yrs now, and finally, it's almost there.

Maybe I am asking for it, but you cannot doubt my dedication for authentic racing experience

You seem to be stubborn about sharing wip reports about this and i'm honestly tired so go ahead and share it, i guess it isn't against TOS.

BUT, keep this piece of s*** .kn5 file off rd. If you do upload it(i'm not saying you will, i'm not saying you imply it, this is just an if scenario) i will relentlessly report it and do anything to have it taken down.

You seem to be stubborn about sharing wip reports about this and i'm honestly tired so go ahead and share it, i guess it isn't against TOS.

BUT, keep this piece of s*** .kn5 file off rd. If you do upload it(i'm not saying you will, i'm not saying you imply it, this is just an if scenario) i will relentlessly report it and do anything to have it taken down.
Thank you for you comments, and trust me, I will keep this "****" as you put it off RD, as it would break every rule of RD TOS going......what you fail to understand, is that you have double standards, and you need to look back on what you commented on in the past with other mods.

Sorry @SunBro but you need to grow up a little, and you need to read and understand the rules.

I can show / comment / share, I cannot upload.!!!!!!

If your that tired, then unfollow this thread

Shaun

I wrote a comment on this. But after thinking it through, I deleted it. I will leave this instead:
912accb5_picard-facepalm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back