Cars Fordmans Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to be stubborn about sharing wip reports about this and i'm honestly tired so go ahead and share it, i guess it isn't against TOS.

BUT, keep this piece of s*** .kn5 file off rd. If you do upload it(i'm not saying you will, i'm not saying you imply it, this is just an if scenario) i will relentlessly report it and do anything to have it taken down.

What a child! Pathetic!

Thank you for you comments, and trust me, I will keep this "****" as you put it off RD, as it would break every rule of RD TOS going......what you fail to understand, is that you have double standards, and you need to look back on what you commented on in the past with other mods.

Sorry @SunBro but you need to grow up a little, and you need to read and understand the rules.

I can show / comment / share, I cannot upload.!!!!!!

If your that tired, then unfollow this thread

Shaun
Can you please show what rip i supported? Any mod man. Track or car. Please do tell. Don't make accusations you can't support.

And @Jebus @hal4000 can you eloborate on why my behavior is childish? I'm just against stealing is all.

Why should I, just look at your own history, there is no need to take this further here and I could, but not in public, not required here

Shaun
You mean the old as f*** argument of RSS payware mod? How laughable!!! You're still going on about license stuff huh? Whatever. I will support RSS / VRC / URD until the end because at least their models are their own, not stolen.

If you're against stealing that's ok. I think most of us are. But there's ways to express this.
Threatening and cursing is most certainly NOT the solution IMHO. It is not childish, it is rude and shows a lack of education.

I'll just go back into my place and keep quiet and wait for another ripped model or wip being posted on RD(not just ginetta, any thread).

It's my last retreat point in a world full of ripped models and i'm not going to lose this place full of lovely scratch made models. I'm not going to let it turn into the scumf*** meeting points like assetto db or any other facebook group where worthless bags of bones meet and entertain the idea of stealing.

As a reminder: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-m6-gt3.146454/page-4#post-2801645 https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2017-imsa-dpi-cars-0-95-deleted.157312/#post-2798478

Until next time, good night.

@SunBro When you seriously understand the basics, then please come back to me on a PM and not flood this thread as I would be more than happy to have an adult / civilised conversation about it and explain everything. I don't have and never would have a problem with that.

Shaun

@SunBro When you seriously understand the basics, then please come back to me on a PM and not flood this thread as I would be more than happy to have an adult / civilised conversation about it and explain everything. I don't have and never would have a problem with that.

Shaun
I've seen your (and plenty of other people's) arguments against payware mod or how they are just as bad (if not worse) as ripped models.

None of those arguments made sense/worked for me. So i just let go. I've spent nearly and hour with other people on pm about that subject and believe me they were more qualified for that topic than you and my idea still stands. Model/Sound/Physics stealing is simply not even comparable to using the likeness of a real life car/track and then wanting money for it. Not even close.

I've seen your (and plenty of other people's) arguments against payware mod or how they are just as bad (if not worse) as ripped models.

None of those arguments made sense/worked for me. So i just let go. I've spent nearly and hour with other people on pm about that subject and believe me they were more qualified for that topic than you and my idea still stands. Model/Sound/Physics stealing is simply not even comparable to using the likeness of a real life car/track and then wanting money for it. Not even close.

More qualified, oh would love to hear that one. So you are speculation / accusing me of ripping the following: Sounds / Physics/Models for everything I have done?, seriously?

You are the one and only out of thousands of people here on RD that has to accuse and speculate, publicly and verbally and what do you think you are gaining from this?

Like I said and asked, unfollow this thread, and stop commenting, it will do you the world of good

Shaun

More qualified, oh would love to hear that one. So you are speculation / accusing me of ripping the following: Sounds / Physics/Models for everything I have done?, seriously?

You are the one and only out of thousands of people here on RD that has to accuse and speculate, publicly and verbally and what do you think you are gaining from this?

Like I said and asked, unfollow this thread, and stop commenting, it will do you the world of good

Shaun
Oh please where do i accuse you of it? It's crystal clear we're talking about this topic of "ripping models being worse than licensing grey area" not the topic of "you ripping everything"

The topic of "you ripping everything" becomes a reality only IF you upload it. Until that moment(which i'm hoping never comes) i'm just stating my idea of "ripping models being absolutely worse than payware mods that use the likeness of a real life property"

Apart from this one project, I have never ripped anything
Again. Direct me to a post where i accuse you of it. Please.

I'm just like smokey the bear. I'm trying to prevent a wildfire before it happens. I'm especially trying to prevent this one wildfire because of the fortress you built for yourself(a place that revives scratch made models and brings them back to life). I'd hate to see all these nice trees (audi, seat, ginetta gt4 etc) burn down because of single flick of destructive behavior (stealing content) I personally don't use any of your mods outside of ginetta but they're(audi and seat) still better than seed of the devil places like assetto db.

@SunBro Maybe have a little trust in the racedepartment staff, it's not your job to keep this place from becoming one of these "seed of the devil places". There has been no uploading of ripped content on here without it being removed pretty quickly and there is absolutely no sign of that changing, except for one of the very good modders of this communiy sharing the progress of his work, explicitly stating he won't share it on this site. The argument about using the model is fair, but it doesn't lead anywhere especially if it escalates like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back