Ford Mustang Christmas Enduro - Sun 29th December 2013

725936GTLflyertemplate.png

Server name: 2RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: Ford Mustang Cobra II IMSA 1976 ( Download )
Track: Sebring 12H Course ( Download ) alternative download Here

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

This is a Endurance event :
Qualification start time:
GMT 19.00 ( 30 min )
Race start time: GMT 19.30 (21 Laps Approx. 60 min)

Note 1: tyre and fuel will be set at 3x
Note 2: only the skins that come with the mod please, the first 12 sign up have to pick a different liverie after that the next 12 sign up follow the same rule. See liveries choice pic below, just indicate the car number you want to use with your sign up.
Note 3: Unpack simply extract the GameData file to the main GLT folder and let it override if asked if you already have the mod install it is recommended that you move it to a temporary location before installing the new one.
Note 4: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 5: Qually is an unlimited lap type of qually.
Note 6: Racing Room must be given to all driversand this works both ways.Divebombing into and across a corner denies people the chance to make the corner correctly just as much as someone obliviously (or deliberately) cutting the nose off of another driver who has achieved partial overlap fairly.

839203LiveriesChoice.png

Note 7: The track bounderie is the white lines and 2 wheels must remain between them at all time. At the exit of turn 17 you must keep 2 wheels to the right of the white on the left otherwise you will receive a cut warning for the rest of the front straight and T1 entry the wall is the track boundery. on the right of T1 entry your not allow to go over the cones.

901831SebringTrackMap.png

Withdrawing. I'm not racing somewhere that I get mistreated for posting my opinion in the forums and get bashed for it. Good luck folks

@Randy Chamberlin
Please don't judge the whole of RD by what you experienced in another section.
you are quite within your rights to not want to drive that is your choice,
If you feel you have been mistreated in another section we have a report button and a member of staff will look into it.
i will take you from the list but if you change your mind just re enter..:)

He-he. Some sort of baby Enduro? I'm usually waking up and starting to remember how to drive after 1,5 or 2 hours of race. :D C'mon, guys, at least 1,5 hour race should be set for enduro.
At least it is necessary to specify, whether race will be 60 minutes? I see that "approx 21 laps" is less than 60 minutes.

if we had more regular members @Dmytro Botnarenko , then i think @Rupe Wilson and @Steven Walker would love to do a great endurance event,but they do an awesome job as it is..maybe if others helped out a bit??? maybe we could fit some more in:thumbsup:
If it will be some champ with not less than 1,5-2 hour races with not week-by-week basis then I can say that I'll be very interested in it, in full time participation. Car(s) choise - is another question, but not so important as races duration and periodicity. If any testing help needed - you know guys how to find me. ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 28.9%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%