FOM Cockpit mod cam

@ vlasovas
Could you please give credits to all original authors of visor textures in my Readme too ?
hi Tommi okay?, this mod here, just for cameras! does not contain the visors!
I used the visors on preview only, but yes I can change the credits, wait a few minutes, I was away for a few days!!

EDIT : edited at the end of the main topic, soon as I can, I add to the installer

hi Tommi okay?, this mod here, just for cameras! does not contain the visors!
I used the visors on preview only, but yes I can change the credits, wait a few minutes, I was away for a few days!!

EDIT : edited at the end of the main topic, soon as I can, I add to the installer
I'm really sorry, vlasovas.
The link did not work and I completely misunderstood about your Mod.
I've edited my previous post too.
And I apologize to you for my rudeness and appreciate your kind reply.
Thank you again :)

I'm really sorry, vlasovas.
The link did not work and I completely misunderstood about your Mod.
I've edited my previous post too.
And I apologize to you for my rudeness and appreciate your kind reply.
Thank you again :)
do not worry ! :D this is normal, I just figured that you think have the textures, but it was good because I always forget to give credit to the mods that appear in the preview, many here, give credit to these previews, has served to correct me too!!
it's okay!! :thumbsup:

do not worry ! :D this is normal, I just figured that you think have the textures, but it was good because I always forget to give credit to the mods that appear in the preview, many here, give credit to these previews, has served to correct me too!!
it's okay!! :thumbsup:
Thanks for your kind consideration, vlasovas.
I have to apologize to everybody here in this community too.
But I felt I had been saved by your kind words.
Thank you very much.

Hello vlasovas, I like your mod because the head position in cockpit is great but I am dissapointed about the head movement and look to apex which are weaks ... Could you please realease a new version of your cams with more movement as the Jason Cam Pack please ?

Hello vlasovas, I like your mod because the head position in cockpit is great but I am dissapointed about the head movement and look to apex which are weaks ... Could you please realease a new version of your cams with more movement as the Jason Cam Pack please ?
sorry for the delay is that many days I not have had time to get into here, I did so with little movement, because they add a lot of movement, would eventually having a inaccurately direction, although the effect is cool, if exaggerated, will give the dizziness to player, heheheheh
however one of these days, I can create a stronger version, but only when I have time

sorry for the delay is that many days I not have had time to get into here, I did so with little movement, because they add a lot of movement, would eventually having a inaccurately direction, although the effect is cool, if exaggerated, will give the dizziness to player, heheheheh
however one of these days, I can create a stronger version, but only when I have time

No problem mate. Yes it could give the dizziness to the players but when I am looking at drivers in their F1 cars, they move their head a lot to see the corner and G-Force makes it move too so a bit more realistic would give a better immertion and I am sure a lot of people would like it a lot.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon

No problem mate. Yes it could give the dizziness to the players but when I am looking at drivers in their F1 cars, they move their head a lot to see the corner and G-Force makes it move too so a bit more realistic would give a better immertion and I am sure a lot of people would like it a lot.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon
sorry for the delay again, only now I'm a little more free, this is the camera of caterham (paste it in the folder), test and tell me if that's how you prefer

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mqlkslod9r081v

increased the tilting effect (G-force)
and the effect of overlooking the curve of the pilot

all of camera motion only

've been looking at the cameras of Jason, as you suggested
he did the cameras with motion-based camera T-Cam center (bonnet)
I will not do as he did, because much more work would have to find all the positions again, so I'll just work on the cockpit camera with hud as you will see

if you approve, I do for all cars
the users who wish to ... test also

Update 2.0 Released
maintaining the previous packet (V1)
and added package with sharp movements (taking orders) and new T-Cam Center with movement (V2)

mhgbrb.jpg

2s6oeoo.jpg

sorry for the delay again, only now I'm a little more free, this is the camera of caterham (paste it in the folder), test and tell me if that's how you prefer

http://www.mediafire.com/?1mqlkslod9r081v

increased the tilting effect (G-force)
and the effect of overlooking the curve of the pilot

all of camera motion only

've been looking at the cameras of Jason, as you suggested
he did the cameras with motion-based camera T-Cam center (bonnet)
I will not do as he did, because much more work would have to find all the positions again, so I'll just work on the cockpit camera with hud as you will see

if you approve, I do for all cars
the users who wish to ... test also
Hello vlasovas. I tested the Caterham camera file you gaved to me and it doesn't had the movement I expected to have ... But as I saw in your video about V2 on Red Bull, it does looks great. I will test and give you feedback. Thanks.

Hello vlasovas. I tested the Caterham camera file you gaved to me and it doesn't had the movement I expected to have ... But as I saw in your video about V2 on Red Bull, it does looks great. I will test and give you feedback. Thanks.
the mod V1 (old version) had the properties:
head tilt (G-Force): 10,000
look for curve: 12,000

As you requested more movement in caterham test was:
head tilt (G-Force): 35,000
look for curve: 26,000

and the version released (video)
head tilt (G-Force): 35,000
look curve: 30,000

I thought about setting the "look curve" in 32 but was a little confused to me hit the curve, I test on the keyboard, it's hard hit because they are sharp movement with keyboard, and steering wheel are soft, but a friend of mine tested and liked, hope you like

If you want even more pronounced, I'll need to do some tests and send you until you get the desired shape!

Hello! The camera movements are very well done! Congratulations! But I have a problem, as I insert the helmet and advertisements as shown in the videos? Thank you.
this mod visor, is made by Kenken, and textures of various other authors, I had permission to post on my blog, here you will find the installer already complete with texture and everything, if INSTALLING with "ryder mod manager", this mod of cameras, was made to use with it, there is a video explaining how to install
works only in the original game, choose between dx 10 or dx 11 also

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back