FOM Cockpit mod cam

this mod visor, is made by Kenken, and textures of various other authors, I had permission to post on my blog, here you will find the installer already complete with texture and everything, if INSTALLING with "ryder mod manager", this mod of cameras, was made to use with it, there is a video explaining how to install
works only in the original game, choose between dx 10 or dx 11 also

Thank you ;)

Hey again vlasovas ! I tested the V2 of your cams during some hours and it is awesome ! I must admit, your cams are the best ! The cockpit with full movement is very immersive, the values are great. When I am chasing another car during cornering, the movement of the head in game relly follows where my eyes are looking at. So once again thank you, huge improvement for that game !

Hey again vlasovas ! I tested the V2 of your cams during some hours and it is awesome ! I must admit, your cams are the best ! The cockpit with full movement is very immersive, the values are great. When I am chasing another car during cornering, the movement of the head in game relly follows where my eyes are looking at. So once again thank you, huge improvement for that game !

Yes, i agree with Nicolas ! V2 is very good !
Thank you, vlasovas !!!:thumbsup:

Yes, i agree with Nicolas ! V2 is very good !
Thank you, vlasovas !!!:thumbsup:

test this camera, is the Red Bull (paste in the folder cars\rb2 )
increased the curve look, I can still improve, if you want more
this is 40, in the mod v2 is set to 30

Thank you, vlasovas ! I've tested it, and this is Great !!! In my opinion it's better !:thumbsup:
The only thing that i change for myself is FOV to 43.0000 and the position y to 0.6680. But it's for me.(that's the only values where i know what they do:roflmao:)
So you make a V 2.1 ???;)

Thank you, vlasovas ! I've tested it, and this is Great !!! In my opinion it's better !:thumbsup:
The only thing that i change for myself is FOV to 43.0000 and the position y to 0.6680. But it's for me.(that's the only values where i know what they do:roflmao:)
So you make a V 2.1 ???;)

I am offering one to 50 for testing, and another in another larger value 70, and then you guys chooseI will have to change the name selection, in the installer so as not to be confused because too many versions for the 2.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?5i82zfq8mi4d9zv

choose between 40, 50, 70, you can also choose the two best one to replace the mod or not, if you prefer the version of the mod, which is 30, I keep it to 30, and another larger, to create a insane version
you guys decide

That is Ryder Mod Manager ? Sorry, I´m new
yes, it is used to install the mod, the program itself backs up the original, using it, you do not need to worry about anything if you do not like the mod, just uninstall by him, he restores the original alone !
example of how it works

Hi, I downloaded your mod, and i replaced the camera files for all the cars but it doesnt seem to have worked? what should i do?
Update, the movement has increased, so look to apex and head movement is clearly working, but im not getting seeing a visor? is that a seperate mod i have to download?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back