rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Fri 26JAN18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
As @Gasper Zupan has said, the 'Curs-o-Radar' plugin is the rFactor 2 equivalent of the 'Helicorsa' application; this can only be used when running the game using DX9, which is now officially unsupported by Studio 397. The DX11 version has been promoted out of beta, and is now the main release. To run the game using DX9 you will need to select the appropriate 'beta' version via the Properties menu in Steam for rFactor 2.

I completely agree. It would be best to continue using the DX11 version rather than revert back to the DX9 release just so that you can use a graphical overlay plugin. The reason why I recommend this is because the DX9 branch has not been kept up-to-date following the recent updates to the game and resources, so there could potentially be some compatibility issues.
Thank you for this... and as there seems to be more virtual mirrors than real ones in a lorry, so I think I'll manage :D

Edit: Thank you also for @BhZ

Last edited:
Enjoyed the two races i did, but the Flat6 is a tricky bugger to get on top of! More setup and seat time is required for me to get the best out of it! (Doesn't help that Silverstone is possibly my least favourite track ever)

Unfortunately, as soon as i clicked 'race' for race 3, my screen froze, and my PC wouldn't respond, so i hope it didn't cause any issues for anyone.

Cheers all!

Enjoyed the two races i did, but the Flat6 is a tricky bugger to get on top of! More setup and seat time is required for me to get the best out of it! (Doesn't help that Silverstone is possibly my least favourite track ever)

Unfortunately, as soon as i clicked 'race' for race 3, my screen froze, and my PC wouldn't respond, so i hope it didn't cause any issues for anyone.

Cheers all!
no issues... Thanks for fair fights :thumbsup: Kind of missed you on last round.

Yesterday just wasn't my day :( Had to remotely solve an urgency that happened at work before practice and that's why I could only join just before Q. To my surprise I made a decent lap and started from 10th. After R1 issue returned and therefore unfortunately I couldn't participate in R2 & R3. I know I missed a lot, cause fellow Slovenian drivers told me it was epic! ;)
cu @ RA ;)

I'm really glad to hear that all (or many) of you enjoyed this event! :D Remember to sign up for this week's club race, at Road Atlanta (see here), for more Flat6 fun and action! ;)

I cannot see the server from the server list. I see other server :cry:
Apologies for not replying at the time; I only saw your message after the event. Did you manage to find and enter the server in the end? If not then I would suggest giving me a shout on TeamSpeak next time, and I will be more than happy to try and help you out! :)

I don't see this one on the calendar, but I would also like to do it:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/prestogp-fun-race-flat6-castle-combe-31st-jan.146354/

Is it on? Should we all fill up a massive grid like on Friday? ;)
The Presto GP events are run by a separate community that operate via RaceDepartment and its forums; for this reason their events do not appear in our calendar (and in actual fact I believe they cannot add events to the calendar). You will need to contact them directly, via the thread for which you have provided the link, to ask whether or not their event is going ahead. I'm sorry that I could not be more helpful.

Apologies for not replying at the time; I only saw your message after the event. Did you manage to find and enter the server in the end? If not then I would suggest giving me a shout on TeamSpeak next time, and I will be more than happy to try and help you out! :)

Thanks @Daiman Patel . At the very last I was able to see the server from the server list. I do not know why it was not showing up. I did not change a thing.

Was able to race and was having a good battle from 7th to 4th place, unfortuntatelly I spun and could not restart the car.

This car is good fun. Have to save your tires !

Thanks @Daiman Patel . At the very last I was able to see the server from the server list. I do not know why it was not showing up. I did not change a thing.

Was able to race and was having a good battle from 7th to 4th place, unfortuntatelly I spun and could not restart the car.

This car is good fun. Have to save your tires !
Hmmm, that's very strange! :O_o: Nevertheless, I'm glad to hear that you managed to find the server in the end and could enjoy the event! :) If this reoccurs it would be a great help if you could once again let me know - thanks!

Regarding not being able to restart the car following the spin (I presume you had 'auto clutch' turned off), remember to assign buttons for the ignition and starter (if you have not done so already) so that you are able to continue. :thumbsup:

Indeed, the car is good fun - tough but a pleasure to drive, and rewarding when mastered! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back