rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Fri 26JAN18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey guys, as I'm new to RF2 one question came up... is there an app like helicorsa or something for rf?

Thanks. And I guess I am, isn't that DX11 still beta?
Imho stay in DX11 and forget helicorsa. You can activate 3 mirrors in rf2 and they are more than enough to be aware of your opponents position.

Hey guys, as I'm new to RF2 one question came up... is there an app like helicorsa or something for rf?
Thanks. And I guess I am, isn't that DX11 still beta?
Imho stay in DX11 and forget helicorsa. You can activate 3 mirrors in rf2 and they are more than enough to be aware of your opponents position.
As @Gasper Zupan has said, the 'Curs-o-Radar' plugin is the rFactor 2 equivalent of the 'Helicorsa' application; this can only be used when running the game using DX9, which is now officially unsupported by Studio 397. The DX11 version has been promoted out of beta, and is now the main release. To run the game using DX9 you will need to select the appropriate 'beta' version via the Properties menu in Steam for rFactor 2.

I completely agree. It would be best to continue using the DX11 version rather than revert back to the DX9 release just so that you can use a graphical overlay plugin. The reason why I recommend this is because the DX9 branch has not been kept up-to-date following the recent updates to the game and resources, so there could potentially be some compatibility issues.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%