rF2 Flat6 Series @ Silverstone - Fri 26JAN18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
IMPORTANT!

Due to the erratic nature of these cars, in particular under braking, the use of ABS - 'low' only - has now been enabled for this event. I appreciate it may not be accurate or realistic, however we must take into consideration that this is a club event for people of all abilities, and we would like to avoid major incidents that are a result of cars uncontrollably spinning out at the entry of a corner.

I can’t make this event, but if the Porsche GT3 Cup is going to be a reasonably reoccurring event I will definitely join in.

Here’s hoping.....

Change me to a "maybe", thx
Not a problem, you are now a "maybe" - hopefully we will still see you tomorrow! :thumbsup:

In please.
You've been added to the sign-up list! ;)

I can’t make this event, but if the Porsche GT3 Cup is going to be a reasonably reoccurring event I will definitely join in.

Here’s hoping.....
This is indeed going to be a regular event, at least for the time being; the thread for next week's race is already live! :D

Sign me up. This will be my first race online in Rf2, so lets see what will happen :whistling:
Only had the game for few days, so am a bit lost with tyre pressures etc :roflmao:
Also as this is friday night, I might have to work, but I'll sign out early enough if it comes to that.

Sign me up. This will be my first race online in Rf2, so lets see what will happen :whistling:
Only had the game for few days, so am a bit lost with tyre pressures etc :roflmao:
Also as this is friday night, I might have to work, but I'll sign out early enough if it comes to that.
Welcome to the rFactor 2 club, Rami! :) You have been added to the list! And if you need assistance with the car then feel free to ask and we will be more than happy to help you tomorrow evening, before the race! :thumbsup:

sign me up!.png
:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back