FFGSC Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right so lets get this underway:
Here is the team list that I have so far, only one issue that has popped up with Optima.
5FebNeprA6.jpg

We've had a few interested parties jump up recently, if you're reading this and fall under that category, get in touch with the team bosses with vacant slots! In addition, some of the teams have their managers in a driving seat already, so feel free to see if they want a normal driver instead!

I want to start this week, however I'm aware that I haven't locked in the calendar. So here are the locked in dates to work with.

Cars (including the numbers) and helmets must be submitted by Thursday 18th July, 11:59pm AEST. The calendar locations will be unveiled shortly, therefore the drivers lineup is locked along with the setup deadline on Friday 19th July 11:59pm AEST.
So make sure your car/helmet/number is in before Thursday, then your setups on Friday for the first round (2 races) on that weekend.

so what is the actual thing that happens in this game? i still don't know what it is
for every race you divide skill points towards either qualifying or the race for your driver, afterwards the race will be simulated using grand prix 4 and you can get rewards based on your results. and of course at the end the driver and team with the most points will be crowned champion
this is baically the tldr, it may seem like a steep learning curve but it flattens out very early

so what is the actual thing that happens in this game? i still don't know what it is
In short, everyone will be an AI driver and we just see who fares best. And like Lesley said, you will be able to buy upgrades after every race. That's all you've got to do :)

For those asking about how this works, this was the start of the season proper for last season of FFG. Please note that this isn't exactly how it works, but you can see from here that there is skill and performance upgrades, sessions and then finally the racing provided by video.
This might help give a small snapshot of it all, and then obviously this season is run differently but with similar fundimentals :thumbsup:

Also send a message to me as the moderator if you have any questions that I can probably help with :D

send a PM to either @Matt, @Matthew Allington or @Aidan Keranen, the three managers with a seat available that isn't a third driver and ask if they want you to be their driver. The managers know what they're doing, so once you're driving for a team, they should be able to tell you what you need to do each round :thumbsup:

The grid so far (because I'm currently bored so need to find something to do, and therefore excited about the FFG season.)
2KF1 (nothing so far)

Wdf3KGf.png

DNy4JAX.png

Keranen (nothing so far)

test2-png.302697

Optima (nothing so far)

brt05-1-png.309935

brt05-2-png.309936

uCRRvKi.png

Fantastic (nothing so far)

Prifelli (nothing so far)

Status