FFGSC Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aidan Keranen Question about the additional 2 seats left by non entry ART...if 2 other teams pick a 3rd seat entry, would this not skew the Team Championship as 2 teams then have an advantage over the other teams? ie. 3 chances to land point scoring finishes over the other teams that just have 2.

@Aidan Keranen Question about the additional 2 seats left by non entry ART...if 2 other teams pick a 3rd seat entry, would this not skew the Team Championship as 2 teams then have an advantage over the other teams? ie. 3 chances to land point scoring finishes over the other teams that just have 2.
The teams only score points with their highest 2 finishing cars. So if you finish 1-2-3, you only get points for 1st and 2nd.

Introducing the Challenger Racing Engineering entry for this season of the FFGSC! (Thanks to the awesome @kedy89!)

uCRRvKi.png

Gone is the bare carbon fibre finish since we now can afford black paint. This because of some new exciting sponsorship deals with Zepter, as well as the continuation of Logitech with the team. Ford continues as a sponsors as well as technical partners/tuners with the spec engine, and Cosworth takes care of our electronics.

With the awesome Damian Son returning for a second stint and the stellar addition of Manolis Sigoulakis, everything looks set for a season challenging for the top.

See you on track! :thumbsup:

Don't forget guys to get those votes in! Currently looking really tight between a handful of tracks for who will get in, so make sure you're heard!
In addition, teams have made it known that they intend to take extra slots from the unused ART offerings, so if you want a chance at 3 slots for your team make sure to get in touch. Less than 2 days until then.

Just under 9 hours to go. Send in those track votes, and make sure your numbers have been submitted. After this stage it's first in best dressed.
Additionally, teams that want 3 cars, it's your final chance to apply for an additional slot.

Feel like I’m a bit late to the party amirite
PM me when you can :thumbsup:

Also I'm flat out working the next few days, but should have something out. It's likely that the 3rd slot draw will not happen before we have teams guaranteed to be filled beyond managers having to do the job.

Sorry to say, but almost always i did not like your DTK liveries at all.

This is by far your best! Nice one :)
This one has come out pretty good, I must admit as well. It's the subtle yellow and gold that suits. I like three colours on my cars, and I think some of the colours I've done before were OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%