FFGSC Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full withdrawal. I just don't frequent this sub-forum enough to justify me entering :)
giphy.gif

Cars (including the numbers) and helmets must be submitted by Thursday 18th July, 11:59pm AEST. The calendar locations will be unveiled shortly, therefore the drivers lineup is locked along with the setup deadline on Friday 19th July 11:59pm AEST.
So make sure your car/helmet/number is in before Thursday, then your setups on Friday for the first round (2 races) on that weekend.
any updates on the calendar? :barefoot:

So I've run the numbers, with the unfortunate withdrawal of Fantastic, we've moved the slots to two more teams, congratulations to Falcon and Optima in winning the random draw. (especially Oorjit as now he can sign Dani xD)
XYDSuNXq9Q.jpg

In addition, the calendar is set and this is when we're racing at whichever venue
gPeq45GmJf.jpg

So start sending those setups! Remember you can have differing setups for each track, but make sure to send for both races or you may not get what you want.

everyone please remember to send both races for setups, it saves me either guessing or just plain deciding to punish you in the second race

Also if teams send in the driver setups, send a screenshot as well to prove that they're actually there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back