FFGSC Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here Aidan, if you have my earlier one from FFG please use it, if not I can resend (think it's in my Mega account) it but a fully adjusted version should follow as soon as I find the time.

Track time!
This isn't the exact order that the season will progress, but here's our selection for the first season of FFGSC! (based on track availability and performance - as in, does it work)

Spa-Francorchamps
A titan of the racing world, and our most voted for track, Spa will take it's place as the jewel in the crown no doubt.

Hockenheimring, Classic
Not to be outdone, the high speed blast through the forests of Baden-Württemberg was a close second and will no doubt provide some classic racing opportunities with the new performance levels.

Silverstone
Another classic circuit, Silverstone will provide a home race to several drivers and teams, while an update of layout is sure to keep certain parties happy :p .

Kyalami, Classic
A true classic of FFG, Kyalami will find it's spot on the inaugural calendar due to some fantastic races that we've seen.

Suzuka
In regards to classic tracks, the voting didn't stop there, Suzuka finding it's way onto the calendar with no Japanese opposition remarkably (looking at all you who suggest Fuji for the main championship instead :p ).

Hungaroring
Hungary has provided some serious contenders in FFG, and as such a strong following will be thrilled to see it on the calendar, as well as providing some extra contrast for strategy.

Montreal
A high speed street circuit, Montreal is famous for some close racing and spectacular crashes, something we're hoping to see here too.

Keimola* (subject to testing)
A first for the combined series, we'll be heading to Finland, and to a track that has been designed by one of our own. We're hoping it's going to work too :D .

Indianapolis GP
Heading stateside, Indianapolis will make a return to the FFG combined series. With a mean high speed section, though tight twisty bits between, the track could offer up strategy plays.

Buddh
Another first, Buddh in India getting the nod as the final track onto the calendar, as well as providing home support to Team Optima!

Emergency venues: Adelaide, Baku, Donington and Long Beach.

Team numbers are also locked in, additional choices from here on will be on a first come first served basis, as well as whether or not it's available.

We're going to finland boys! (If it works, and i'm confident it will)

edit: ok i'm 100% certain that it will work as a fresh gp4 install after my hard drive crash and starting it up it worked immediatly with no issues, so i'll be suprised if it doesn't.

i also realised that i now have to pain my car all over again, luckily i still have the screenshots :roflmao:

Last edited:
Falcon Motorsport had too much time and developed another car
Thx @kedy89 for render
DNy4JAX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 52 27.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 33 17.3%