FFB and Steering wheel settings for GTL

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
As there is so much info about wheels, FFB and the like, I've merged this thread with the other, more general one.

People will get useful info from both, so I've put it all in one place.

Checking the "Enable Centering Spring Strength" box will turn ON an "artificial" centering spring, whether the game has one or not (GT Legends already has this feature, so it's not necessary) . The force of the spring can be adjusted with the slider. Note that turning the spring all the way up will mask most other forces in a game.

In my opinion, this feature is intended for games that do not support FFB. In GT Legends the box should be unticked and the slider should be in the 0 (zero) position.

For a G27, just use Warren's ffb profile attached on the first post of this thread.

It really works well.
the problem is i can not find my gtl folder- istaled via steam,but it's not in steam folder like race07...tried search in computer,nothing,but i can play the game:)
how newb can i be:)
also about that,i just copy paste,or that is a portion of the hole plr file?
thank you
waiting for someone on TS,if they have time:)

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Stefan Woudenberg .. can you help, i dont have the steam version so dont know where GTL would be sitting,,
there are 2 folders i would look in 1st is the \steam\steamapps\common.
2nd is \steam\steamapps\ (steam user name folder)
you might find your plr details in my C\Users\XXXXXXX\Documents in the userdata folder if gtl

Stefan Woudenberg

4000RPM
Premium
I got the steam version and here are my file locations:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GT Legends = Game
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GT Legends\UserData\[User Name] = PLR file location

I went online on TS but Andrei already left... :p

I got the steam version and here are my file locations:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GT Legends = Game
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GT Legends\UserData\[User Name] = PLR file location

I went online on TS but Andrei already left... :p
thank you,found them eventualy,also the plr file,also managed to do the dwl right now the problem is the activation- i was never asked for the serial

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
just click the multiplayer button in game it should then ask for the serial number..type in your online number.exactly as it it is and click enter
then you have to register
and once online you should see the RD server

Roland

1000RPM
just click the online button in game it should then ask for the serial number..
then you have to register
That's his problem.., he is not asked for the serial. Must be something Steam-specific.
Knut's on the case though, he will crack it no doubt :)

Jack Smith

1000RPM
Premium
Just out of curiosity what should be in the lobby file. I now have the "gtlsrv.race-game.com" in there... not the IP address.

Roland

1000RPM
I changed mine to the IP numbers a few weeks ago when there was this DNS issue going on. Apparently it still hasn't completely been resolved as changing the gtlsrv text to the 81.3 number is what made it work for Caramidaru as well tonight.

But if it's working for you Jack then you're just fine.

Top Bottom