AC Ferrari F40 at Toscana - Friday Oct 13 - **CANCELLED**

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

dbx71

Staff
Premium
Welcome to the Friday RD Race Club!

f40_flameout.jpg

Looking for some Friday night thrills!? You're gonna want to put down the remote and slice of pizza for this... A wicked fast Italian Supercar on a beautiful track nestled in the hills of Tuscany--Mamma Mia!

We invite you to take this beautiful Ferrari F40 Competizione '89 by F40LM Lover for a ride out on the truly gorgeous, flowing track by @fastfab to test the limits of this twin turbo V8 powered prancing pony classic.

See you on the track!

This event will be hosted by @dbx71

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS is essential for clean and respectful driving in our community. You should therefore use tools like Helicorsa or CarRadar and CrewChief. The links for these apps are on the bottom of this post.

DISCORD. It's important that you also join us during the event on Discord for additional information and instructions. Link is below.

Go to https://acsm.racedepartment.com/championship/f7da87c5-277a-4bf3-a2e2-49145d949980?server=6

using the Emperor account you have been given and register with your steamID.

If you don't have an Emperor account yet, ask for one by posting in this thread (only for premium members).

Server information:

Server: Racedepartment Server 7 Password: standard password, if you don't know that, ask for it in this thread and it will be send in a PM.

• 18:00 PDT | 20:00 CDT | 40 minutes - Official Practice
  • 18:45 PDT | 20:45 CDT | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 19:15 PDT | 21:15 CDT | 2x 20 min Race 1 and 2
  • Practice server available during the week. Same password.
Event details:
Useful Links:
Entry list:

ferrarif40hires.jpg

Last edited:
Had to cancel Dominic, forgot I had a show to visit that day!

That F40 is a tricky beast though, is the sound clipping like mad for you too?
aww, sorry to hear but thanks for letting me know.

yeah, that thing is brutal. i know you like those over-powered turbo boosted rockets :D as for the sound, yeah, it's a loud car, i had to turn the volume down from my usual setting on my headset. sure is a beautiful car though, and a blast to drive.

just trying to throw together something fun for my friends in Europe, we'll see how it goes. :coffee:

Event cancelled due to lack of interest. We'll put the F40 back into the garage and perhaps we'll try something again in the future.:cool:

Cheers!

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%