Ferrari F 138 Template

Good news !

So we can aspect to get access to the compiler in the mid May ?
I wouldn't want to fix any dates if I were involved with the creation of this compiler. As we've seen, you set a date and if it's not there within time people get annoying.

Even though we can only hope it's gonna be finished soon, let's not put the folks under pressure.

You all, keep up the great work :thumbsup:

@Benutzername
what do you want?
if you think it's so easy, and you're so smart, why do not you do
I have a job that is the one that paid the bills, I can not devote 100% of my time, so, no demands. ok?
Schifty is right. I'm sorry if I caused any misunderstandings, erteclas, but I was talking to Benutzername about all these folks who keep asking for the progress of your work.

Everyone here at RD is really looking forward to your work, and we're all keeping the fingers crossed for you!

Yeah, Schifty, Matthew and Silver Benz are right, erteclas.

But now back2topic.

You are doing awesome work, everyone is looking forward to it, i just hate it when other people ask after release date or something like that. and most of the time its in the thread, but they, who ask, are not reading it... -.-

... Anyway, I think that this thread should be closed, now. Too many subjects, thread not corresponding, trolling and so on...

For more readability, I suggest that Erteclas and Genesis open their own thread when they want to give us news.. No more "spam" questions about a release date.... :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back