Ferrari F 138 Template

Okay. So BTT please.. i just ASKED " GENESIS " about his PROGRESS on his Cars... still working on... or may Personalproblems... i just ask him because i'am friendly... watch the Sites forward... i can still waiting....

Hi

BACK!......had some issues with the computer,,,hard drive locked up due to a cracked/worn plate...lost everything!!!!!!...;THANKFULLY i had a backup on my usb storage of the models...but lot textures made in the last 4 weeks!...bummer!....so have spent most of easter get back up and running...i am about 70% back to where i was before this drive went....so hopefully start getting the cars out this week....sorry for the delay, but it hurt us more!!....just wanted to let members know its still very much alive.....

gen

I want to slam them with baseball bat
How 'bout this one?
christian_bale_american_psycho_patrick_bateman_axe_10989289_RE_PwnzElite_has_declared_war_on_Grammar_Nazis-s400x300-173837.jpg

Hi

BACK!......had some issues with the computer,,,hard drive locked up due to a cracked/worn plate...lost everything!!!!!!...;THANKFULLY i had a backup on my usb storage of the models...but lot textures made in the last 4 weeks!...bummer!....so have spent most of easter get back up and running...i am about 70% back to where i was before this drive went....so hopefully start getting the cars out this week....sorry for the delay, but it hurt us more!!....just wanted to let members know its still very much alive.....

gen

As we often use to say: always make a backup before changes (.... or crashes) :confused:
:D
Anyway, thanks for the news... ;)

How often shall other member say it?

Everyone has to be patient with W.I.P. things, asking for a release is disrespectful enough, but it was said for hundreds times, not even only in this thread!

Please respect the work of other members, they often take requests, make it in their freetime and the only thing they get is: Release?

th

PS:

I am sorry to be a bit angry, maybe its too hrad, but please remember this.

How often shall other member say it?

Everyone has to be patient with W.I.P. things, asking for a release is disrespectful enough, but it was said for hundreds times, not even only in this thread!

Please respect the work of other members, they often take requests, make it in their freetime and the only thing they get is: Release?

th

PS:

I am sorry to be a bit angry, maybe its too hrad, but please remember this.

Honestly, it's a very understandable reaction. I tried to say this a lot of times, and so have many others, but it doesn't seem to have any effects.

I don't want to say I give up, but I've had enough of being the bad guy...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back