Ferrari F 138 Template

Nothing for talk:
2013020200009.jpg
2013020200010.jpg
2013020200009.jpg
http://www.mediafire.com/?frm42morqdhqodr

The worst have no quality, it will come with the experience(experiment), but there is far too much error, every modder interprets differently. (See lotus, 3 versions based on the same model and nevertheless different result(profit))

I had a think, Once the car in question has been to test 1, If you like i will do one for you, I have all the programs ect. I like to make accurate drawings in CAD of F1 cars so i wouldn't mind.

I had a think, Once the car in question has been to test 1, If you like i will do one for you, I have all the programs ect. I like to make accurate drawings in CAD of F1 cars so i wouldn't mind.
Of course you do not care that you do:)
a bit harsh some comments .. give the lad a break he tried his best .. we all learn , thats how we get better .. thanks for your effort .. its more then i can do anyway .. i havn't a clue whaere to start or how .. lol :thumbsup:

PS .. is someone willing to try my helmet request by the way .. lol
Thanks for supporting me in this lol

E21 Lotus-Renault
e21_zps72ba0d33.png

F138

F138 SIDE VIEW

E21 Lotus - F138....Two Contenders For 2013

both cars above are yet to have correct sponsors and detail..both are WIP.
work in progress - MP28 / C32 Sauber-Ferrari

regards
gen.

no downhill here guys.....!

Wait a minute, I see you remodeled the Ferrari, I believe you are making that for rfactor right?

Both cars have been edited, both can be used for - Rfactor/GP4/F1c.....find the way to import models back into f1 2012cm and you can use them....the idea was to give the guy here who is creating the f138 livery some encouragement with his work.....anyone want the models let me know what platform/game and i`ll convert...
the top view of the E21 Lotus
e21TOP_zpsb9794188.png

regards
gen.

Both cars have been edited, both can be used for - Rfactor/GP4/F1c.....find the way to import models back into f1 2012cm and you can use them....the idea was to give the guy here who is creating the f138 livery some encouragement with his work.....anyone want the models let me know what platform/game and i`ll convert...
the top view of the E21 Lotus
e21TOP_zpsb9794188.png

regards
gen.
Pc of course and f1 2012.But i think importing models is currently impossible to this game.Roberto Cosa tried it too but with no success:( so i think it's impossible.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 8.2%