Ferrari Boss Marchionne Passes Away Age 66

No it is not.
I have politely given you plenty of opportuniyies to explain rationally what you wrote about me. But you continued mocking me even privately. Ultimately not a constructive dialogue by your side.
very bad
So, do you want me to put that embarrassing conversation online?
I might do so, unknowing you!

Ok!
You asked me why I would call you a fascist, this was my reply:

This really goes a long way, I can only appoint you the direction....

1. A company is strictly hierarchical
2. No creative input welcomed
3. Members are only worth their effort

I would direct you to some vids of Professor Mausfeld on YT, but sadly it’s all in German....

...so, what’s wrong here?

Ok!
You asked me why I would call you a fascist, this was my reply:

This really goes a long way, I can only appoint you the direction....

1. A company is strictly hierarchical
2. No creative input welcomed
3. Members are only worth their effort

I would direct you to some vids of Professor Mausfeld on YT, but sadly it’s all in German....

...so, what’s wrong here?

post the rest please

But the italian brands are basically dead. Except Ferrari of course, because that is the chicken that makes gold eggs, like we say in Italy. So needs to be feeded.

Ferrari is not part of Fiat/Chrysler anymore. It is its own publicly traded company since 2014, on the NY stock exchange. The old guard holds officer positions, so it is not really doing something new yet, but this is still significant. They are independent.

I see his life work with a bit of a skeptical eye, too. Ferraris today have no manual transmissions anymore (Maseratis do, so...?). Ferrari is very rude to many customers.

And ferrari is not alone in but is a leader in the current scheme where carmakers make enormous amounts of cash on spare parts. Ferrari makes half of its earnings of spare parts. That is not OK. The E.U. is actually moving to do something about this. $20,000 for a windshield is somewhat not what a company does that I want to do business with does.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back