White hot chocolate
Philip's Chocolate Porter beer
Warsteiner beer
Five Alive fruit juice
Sun Ripe apple juice
Orange juice
Rye and cola
Vodka and OJ

-Full Cream milk (has to be full cream or heads will roll)
-Milo, hot or cold
-Caramel or Spearmint thickshake
-Horlicks
-Plunger coffee
-Creaming Soda
-Brownes Orange C orange juice
-Bailey's Irish Cream ( :inlove: )
-Smirnoff Double Black
-Coca-Cola, optionally mixed with
--a) Canadian Club :notworthy:
--b) Captain Morgan :cool:
-And finally, Lipton Tea with milk and two sugars. :)

All milk to me (flavoured or otherwise) tastes off.
So instead I ONLY drink the following....
Coke
Upper Lansdowne Magic Rainwater from my parents water tank out of town.
(After you've tasted town water, tank water REALLY is magic! lol)
Coke
And occasionally, for something a little different, home made Burpbon infused Coke.
In summer I have been know to have Cirtrus Vodka & Lemon Squash or Chilli Vodka & Tarax Lemonade or Ice cold Coke....

Here's a picture of my Still I bought a couple of years back when it was top of the range.
Image239.jpg

I start with 6kilo's of white sugar (or 7kg of Dextrose) 25-ish liters of water @35-40degreesC & 235grams of Alcotec Turbo Yeast & leave for 3to4 dayz leaving it to ferment & settle.
Then I run the 25liters of wash @12to18% into the still & heat for 2-ish hours until temp hits 78C then turn cold water on for condensor & after having thrown away first 100ml as thats methenol, leave for 4-ish hours to collect @ 80+% switching off both heating element & water @92C as after that it's ethanol.
Now the important part.
I water down (with rain water) to 40% the 3.8-ish liters Ive collected & then FILTER through a compressed carbon filter that filters down to .03 or something of a micron.
By now it tastes more like water than vodka so then I flavour to suit with something like below.
Image069.jpg

Then dilute Coke & enjoy....
;)

Sometimes I don't drink water for days at a time & others I go on a mad splurge & drink a couple of liters in a few hours where Im to the point that I feel like Im sloshing & about to spill over!
However, I DO drink Coke non-stop all day every day....
Not by the glass mind, but a mouthful or 2 every 10 to 20minutes definitely....
It's a dreadful habit that I must break but if I go too long without or drink flat Coke for too long then I end up getting the maddest reflux troubles until I crack a fresh bottle & belt out a ripping belch & suddenly, Im good to go again! lol

As for the Home Brewed spirits Hampus, there's a few rules we must follow here in Oz to do it including not selling it (heavens forbid the government loosing out on some tax!).
But, we can buy all the equipment over the counter & not only is it much safer than any shed-made equipment, but it makes a MUCH cleaner spirit too!
My current set-up cost just over 650AUD for a top of the range set-up (current top of the range is close to 900AUD as a kit to get you started...
There are cheaper options available though.
If your interested, check your local home brew supplies shop to find out about laws relating to making spirits (& oils) & availability.
I can also provide some links to suppliers web site if necessary....;)
Best of luck!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back