Favourite Beverages

Dr. Pepper
Pepsi Light
Erdinger Weißbier

:p

I applaud the erdinger choice (as I would also paulaner or franziskaner). But Dr. Pepper is one of the most disgusting liquids I ever tasted in my life.

Nobody* named wine (but I am the first mediterranean in the thread, so maybe not surprising). It is not my favorite beverage as in 'often' but it is my drink of choice for carefully made dinners and special events.

*ups, Knut did.

But Dr. Pepper is one of the most disgusting liquids I ever tasted in my life.

From time to time I found it to be ok but that's about it. It's not like I'm bathing in it. About wine: I do like some fine rose wine myself but that's limited to rare occasions. Red wine, however, gets me drunk in 5 minutes. :)

I remember drinking tequila gold with a slice orange and cinnamon on new years eve a while back,,
in a gogo bar in Budapest a very strange night indeed... I think I started out sippin but it all got out of hand in more ways than one..:redface:.. Ive almost forgotten what booze taste like, but ive nocked back some coffee tonight :)

I remember drinking tequila gold with a slice orange and cinnamon on new years eve a while back

Uh...Tequila Gold & Tequila Silver. One of the best and worst nights of my life. A few weeks before my 18th birthday my friends said they never saw me drunk and they're going to pay until I'm completely slaughtered.

38 Tequila (both types mixed), 4 Erdinger wheat beer, 6 Sambucca shots (lit) & 1 Vodka shot later they achieved their goal. They had to go over to the bank and grab some more money after a few hours, tho. At some point the bartender simply left the Tequila bottle on our table since he couldn't be bothered anymore to come to our table every 2 minutes.

My friends later told me that I apparently told them how much I love them. In all fairness, I usually carried them home (yes, carried as in over my shoulder) so it was a nice way to repay me. :p

Mainly coffee and booze. With mostly water or fruit juice mixed in between. Ever since I turned 30 my booze of preference is vodka, before that whiskey (bourbon or scotch). Thought I do like many sorts of booze, the only main staple of my day is coffee. Can't go a day without starting it with coffee; and the stronger the better.

Uh...Tequila Gold & Tequila Silver. One of the best and worst nights of my life. A few weeks before my 18th birthday my friends said they never saw me drunk and they're going to pay until I'm completely slaughtered.

38 Tequila (both types mixed), 4 Erdinger wheat beer, 6 Sambucca shots (lit) & 1 Vodka shot later they achieved their goal. They had to go over to the bank and grab some more money after a few hours, tho. At some point the bartender simply left the Tequila bottle on our table since he couldn't be bothered anymore to come to our table every 2 minutes.

My friends later told me that I apparently told them how much I love them. In all fairness, I usually carried them home (yes, carried as in over my shoulder) so it was a nice way to repay me. :p

Holy Cow!! i'm glad to see you survived to tell this story :confused:;)

Right then, I had to dig this thread up to share with you the following:

Heat of mug of hot chocolate in the microwave (or a pan for patient people), then add some instant-coffee powder and half a tea spoon of honey. The taste is so incredible that this thread needed a revive. TRY IT! :)

Water (zero water filter)
Simply lemonade/limeaid/raspberry lemonade(any of them they're all natural no artificial sweetener or preservatives)

VODKA!!!!!
Favorites: Imperia and Zyr
Khalua (mmm white Russians)

I used to be a soda fiend. I'd drink like 6 12 packs a week on average till I looked up wtf was in them. Since then completely cut out sodas aside from the ones I make at home with my Sodastream, basically just club soda but way cheaper and healthier than drinking an endless number of cans a week >.>

To quote Huey Freeman from the boondocks "so you're just gonna drink the white mans poison huh? High Fructose corn syrup. Read about it. It'll kill you."

HueyFreeman-1.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years