Irn-Bru
Irn-Bru
Irn-Bru
Irn-Bru
Irn-Bru
Irn-Bru
Irn-Bru
Love it :)

Was in Spain, Fuen Girola and visited a scottish bar. The obvious english jokes were on display like "Buy 1 T-shirt for 89, buy two for 200" :)

Go to talk with the owner and he told me the highest selling drink all over the world was Coca Cola.
Except one little country called Scotland.

He told me Irn-Bru was the best selling drink in Scotland and just that caught my attention.
Ordered one and love it :) Been years since i´ve tasted one but hopefully i will in the near future again :)

Right then, I've perfected my hot chocolate recipe, it cannot get any better than this (try it!):

Needed:

- 250ml full-fat milk
- 2,5 tablespoons of Nesquik hot chocolate powder (or any other brand)
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 0,5 teaspoon of instant-coffee powder
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional)

Let's do this:

Mix the Nesquik, cocao powder and instant-coffee powder (make sure the latter is properly pulverized) in a mug. Add a tiny bit of milk and stir it into a nice, dark paste. Heat up 250ml of milk (or as much as fits into the mug), either in a pan or the microwave, and pour it into the mug. Make sure to stir enough and scrape along the bottom and side of the mug. Add a little bit of sugar if you like it sweet.

I imagine that some of you might think ''why hot chocolate when summer is nearing?'' Well, hot chocolate is good any day :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back