AC FAT-ALFIE's Championship with Audi TT and Mazda MX5

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello gentlemen, my wheelbase is producing some weird fan noises since yesterday, I will contact Fanatec and try to get this sorted but I don't want to steal a seat for this awesome championship in the scenario where I can't have everything sorted by next week so I'm giving up my seat for now.
Sorry about that. :(

Hello gentlemen, my wheelbase is producing some weird fan noises since yesterday, I will contact Fanatec and try to get this sorted but I don't want to steal a seat for this awesome championship in the scenario where I can't have everything sorted by next week so I'm giving up my seat for now.
Sorry about that. :(
Ok, I quickly grabbed your spot. If you get your base fixed reply here or send a pm and I'll give it back!

Ok, I quickly grabbed your spot. If you get your base fixed reply here or send a pm and I'll give it back!
Hi LarsThomas,

Very thoughtful of @Noctam and you for the spot in the Championship :thumbsup: !
I can't remember you racing in my events before so if you're new, please read carefully our club rules (link in the first post) and make sure you are on Discord (also link) during the event. I may have some last minutes announcements that can be important for the race.

See you on track!

Snagged a spot.

@Noctam woulndt wait for the fanatec support. I had shifter problems once, and the only advice they had was update the firm and software without sending my stuff in. After 5 mins of analysis, I found that the cable connecting the shifter was lose.
easy fix.

Noise can be a failure of the fan. Maybe the bearing, of simply something stuck at the fan blades.
Or the fan came lose and is now vibrating in the casing.

I’m not going to be able to make the first round now sadly. I’ve released my slot so someone else can race. Have a great time; it promises to be a lot fun.
I'm sorry you had to sign out, David. But it looks like this formula is very popular. FAT-ALFIE said to me that he might have finished his new project Solitude in the beginning of 2022. So I will probably organize an other Championship with 6 events (including Solitude) next year. I will inform my faithful multiclass audience first then.
If it stays this popular, I might consider two Championships simultaneously so everyone can have a spot.

perhaps a vintage car with H-pattern shifting, hint, hint ;)
That's indeed another thing I'm considering: a classic car championship, using not only FAT ALFIE's tracks but also tracks like Monza 66 and Sachsenring and with cars from the era of these tracks (1950-1970). But I don't want to interfere with our regular successful events on Wednesday and Sunday so it has to be on an different day of the week. But I don't know if there will be enough participants for it. Not everyone likes the classic cars that are available.

Last edited:
That's indeed another thing I'm considering: a classic car championship, using not only FAT ALFIE's tracks but also Monza 66 and with cars from the era to his tracks (1950-1970) on an different day of the week (not Wednesday or Sunday). But I don't know if there will be enough participants for it. Not everyone likes the classic cars that are available.
Funnily enough I was going to suggest we could consider a Goodwood Revival themed multiclass race. Minis and Ford Galaxies race together at Goodwood in the St Mary's trophy. A retro version of our Mx-5 and TT races.

revival-2013-st-marys-trophy-part-1-bloxham-lat-mi-goodwood-11092020.jpg

Funnily enough I was going to suggest we could consider a Goodwood Revival themed multiclass race. Minis and Ford Galaxies race together at Goodwood in the St Mary's trophy. A retro version of our Mx-5 and TT races.

revival-2013-st-marys-trophy-part-1-bloxham-lat-mi-goodwood-11092020.jpg
That would be great! Unfortunately both cars (mods) are not available on S.GP. Maybe in the future. Don't know if there are plans that we as Staff can upload mods ourselves as we could on the AVON servers.

@davejevons @Casper de Wit
Guys, as regular participants of my multiclass Wednesday event, I'd like to invite your for this Championship. It's basically the same crowd as these events.
Unfortunately there's only on spot left.
So I will give that spot to the first one that replies this post.

Yesterday we had the first of 5 events and it was a lot of fun as you can read from the corresponding thread. It's no problem that you didn't participate. So please let me know if you want to have the spot.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back