AC FAT-ALFIE championship multiclass round 4@Feldbergring, Wed 29th November 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I ve made it my habit to check the pit settings during the race (Arrow keys)
That's a good one also.

But unfortunately, habits have a way of being broken if something or someone disrupts your normal routine. And that happens to me quite often.

biggest advantage is the Smartcontrol software which does not work on the Pro´s.
Indeed and the Smart Control Live software is great if you're using different profiles (throttle and brakes) for certain type of cars. I have three at the moment: the default, one for high powered cars and one for low powered cars and with Smart Control Live I can switch to one of them using a button on my wheel.

Trouble is, when you change your brake type there begins the journey of training your memory for maybe a few months. It matters not how good or expensive they are. Still has to be done. I will probably stick with the V3 but will find a replacement load cell for sure. Cant be without my rig

Indeed and the Smart Control Live software is great if you're using different profiles (throttle and brakes) for certain type of cars. I have three at the moment: the default, one for high powered cars and one for low powered cars and with Smart Control Live I can switch to one of them using a button on my wheel.
I´m with steve on this one, I don´t fuzz around with settings in a race. ( Habits tend to be broken...., so i reduce failure chances by keeping it simple and reliable)

But the Smartcontrol software is great to get it right once and then use it as is.
This DIView and sorts shenanigans are just outdated.

@eN1xes
Yep, I was quite keen on these, it was their overall length that put me off. But if I ever needed to change the pedal I now have, these would be at the top of my list.
Simagjc hydraulic would also be up there. As for the rest they start to get expensively counter productive for me, they would require a lot of individual thought process. And consequently I would look for the same second hand.

Last edited:
To be fair, the Clubsport V3 is a good well built pedal box that looks like it should last for years. Obviously, the week link is as always the electronics. Just tried to find direct replacement load cell on line with no luck. One poor fitting copy is all i could find on ebay. Looks like Fanatec only and from what i read they are not keen to sell them even reading in one post that you can only have one if it is broken and not for a spare. Can you believe that. Looks like i might send them a picture of Pauls if so ;)

To be fair, the Clubsport V3 is a good well built pedal box that looks like it should last for years. Obviously, the week link is as always the electronics. Just tried to find direct replacement load cell on line with no luck. One poor fitting copy is all i could find on ebay. Looks like Fanatec only and from what i read they are not keen to sell them even reading in one post that you can only have one if it is broken and not for a spare. Can you believe that. Looks like i might send them a picture of Pauls if so ;)
This one any good?

Thats the one i found. On there it is £24.99 shipping!!!!!
Also on ebay overall less money i think.
Anyway, done all the research.
It is not possible to buy a V3 load cell from Fanatec.
They do not list it and for those they do are out of stock anyway.
I think we are supposed to buy new ones.
Am about to buy that bad fitting copy off ebay as a spare. 2 revues say it works fine

In all this interesting discussions about pedals I hope you guys can find the time to register for next week! Only 29 spots so you'd better hurry up!

PS.
you do not use brake fluid with. Hydraulic pedals, just a very thin oil.
I feel you promote a minority experience here, dear Sir ;)

Should I ever go hydraulic I´d use automotive components for sure.
These are much more resistent to obsolessence (because volume , Baby ;)) and use Dot x in all cases known to me (and please don´t mention ancient Harleys to me :speechless:)

In all this interesting discussions about pedals I hope you guys can find the time to register for next week! Only 29 spots so you'd better hurry up!
I might if the track was willing to be installed on my system :sick:

I´ve tried "install missing content" , that did nothing.
I let CM install it, error when trying to load it.
Installed manually, didn´t even show up in track window (it´s in the track folder)

Anyone any ideas?

I might if the track was willing to be installed on my system :sick:

I´ve tried "install missing content" , that did nothing.
I let CM install it, error when trying to load it.
Installed manually, didn´t even show up in track window (it´s in the track folder)

Anyone any ideas?
1701363258213.png

1701363284944.png

This is the map that I uploaded to Emperor.

Last edited:
Thats the one i found. On there it is £24.99 shipping!!!!!
Also on ebay overall less money i think.
Anyway, done all the research.
It is not possible to buy a V3 load cell from Fanatec.
They do not list it and for those they do are out of stock anyway.
I think we are supposed to buy new ones.
Am about to buy that bad fitting copy off ebay as a spare. 2 revues say it works fine
Yes, saw that one this morning Steve, apart from the exorbitant shipping costs the delivery time of 39-45 days is not exactly getting me excited.

Still no news from the F. people but as Carsten said they don't have a great track record in this department. I'm not holding my breath waiting for them but hopefully I will be up and braking again some time next week!;)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.