Fanatec csw 2.5 belt slip

I have had my fanatec csw 2.5 for 4 months, while racing in ac I noticed that my wheel made a konk noise when Turing, I also noticed something that felt like a belt slipping while Turing slowl, it is in all sims, And it is also happening when off, though it is less noticeabl. any fixes? Or will I have to contact fanatic support?

RasmusP

Premium
Contact the support!
It should be an "easy" fix if the belt tension is just too low.
Most of the components are fixed at the base front plate with the screws you're seeing.

One of these screws is the belt tension adjuster. I don't know which and I wouldn't recommend to just unscrew any of them and try to fix it without instructions.

I've read about people having similar issues like you and the support would give them instructions on how to adjust the belt tension :)

You can get a look here at 22:35 (link is the timestamp)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have had my fanatec csw 2.5 for 4 months, while racing in ac I noticed that my wheel made a konk noise when Turing, I also noticed something that felt like a belt slipping while Turing slowl, it is in all sims, And it is also happening when off, though it is less noticeabl. any fixes? Or will I have to contact fanatic support?
Did you end up getting instructions on how to tension the belts?

Upvote 0

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.0%
  • €151-500

Votes: 123 26.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 78 17.1%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.5%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.1%