AC F2004 @ Silverstone GP - Sun 14 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm sorry, Joel. Another question: it says 52laps/80min. Does the race ends after 52laps or after 80min? Because I will never do 52 laps in 80min, even without pitstops. Me and my team need this information for our pitstop strategy and tyre management.

I'm sorry, Joel. Another question: it says 52laps/80min. Does the race ends after 52laps or after 80min? Because I will never do 52 laps in 80min, even without pitstops. Me and my team need this information for our pitstop strategy and tyre management.
Yes, any chance to just make it 120 minutes lile real F1?

The race is gonna be 52 laps like the real race, which translates to roughly 80 minutes.

Amazing! Count me in! There are a couple of 2004 season skins made for this car here at RD, we could use them for the sake of immersion. If you dont mind i can gather them all and upload in a single file.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back