AC F2004 @ Silverstone GP - Sun 14 July 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Amazing! Count me in! There are a couple of 2004 season skins made for this car here at RD, we could use them for the sake of immersion. If you dont mind i can gather them all and upload in a single file.
We're gonna stick with default red ones for this race, but if we run this car again, a skinpack would great.
Also you've been signed up:thumbsup:

Ouch, brutal after Vettel's mess up today.

Cracking race.
Ferrari might no win the championship, but they won a champion in Le Clerc. Also, I've learned in my first RD race not to brake on the same trajectory as the car in front ... but a 4 time World Champion doesn't know that ...

Man that race got me hyped for our race today! Hopefully we get a few more entrants because of it. Don't know what Vettel was thinking with that move, he's really lost his way, Ferrari needs to start putting more support for Leclerc, I liked how he came this week with elbows out for Max...but hey, in Max's own words: "that's just racing" :roflmao:

See you guys on track :thumbsup:

To have all the same cars on track at the same time is lame! AC has many nice mods, why not have several different years of F1 cars to race each other? Wouldn't that be more exciting than everybody driving the same 2004 F1 car?

To have all the same cars on track at the same time is lame! AC has many nice mods, why not have several different years of F1 cars to race each other? Wouldn't that be more exciting than everybody driving the same 2004 F1 car?
Difficulties either way you go with that.
Same year, different manufacturers - difficulty getting mods working as only 2004 Ferrari in game (and that's a DLC)
Different years, manufacturers notwithstanding - balancing goes out the window. The more knowledgeable/best drivers would perhaps choose the faster car and control it better, while new drivers (like myself) would pick the one they personally prefer at the risk of being left behind before the race even begins.
I, for one, quite like this setup. It levels the playing field and ensures that the race is more dependent on driver skill than the other arrangements mentioned. Yes, I can certainly see the appeal in the different cars, and I really like the look of races like the GT3 set as one example, but that doesn't have to be the only way things are done.

I, for one, quite like this setup. It levels the playing field and ensures that the race is more dependent on driver skill than the other arrangements mentioned. Yes, I can certainly see the appeal in the different cars, and I really like the look of races like the GT3 set as one example, but that doesn't have to be the only way things are done.
Exactly, People have tough time keeping up with each other in the first place with these, so this format has proven to be the most exciting in terms of close racing. And to be honest I can't be arsed to start to level out all of different models with BOP, since it takes a huge amount of time to get it right and I can't do it by myself with my work schedule. I would if I had the time, but I don't

Exactly, People have tough time keeping up with each other in the first place with these, so this format has proven to be the most exciting in terms of close racing. And to be honest I can't be arsed to start to level out all of different models with BOP, since it takes a huge amount of time to get it right and I can't do it by myself with my work schedule. I would if I had the time, but I don't
Don't think you need to stress about the format, it will be the minority that want anything else. It's always worked for online.

@GEO147 sorry George, that was not my intention, and I accept any penalty obviously.

I was staying well to the left exactly to avoid contact, and then my car stepped out on the kerb. I am honest if I say I was not expecting such a reaction on that kerb, having said that I never touched that particular part of it before.

My view:

External view - see the slow motion after the full speed:

I promise you I don't take it lightly, as I was looking forward to this as well for days now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 213 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 215 14.4%