F1 Spanish GP: Driver of the Day - Vote Now

You are probably right, but then I watch Blancpain races and they offer everything I want from racing: sound, cool looking cars, excitement.

Exactly. Watched the F1 race fast forwarding at times cause I was getting bored. Then watched the whole 3hrs of Blancpain from start to finish and with some exciting battles.
I don't know why I still bother with F1.

it will kill the sport, but I wonder if they ever come up with BOP ( balance of performance ) to make it bit more competitive

I mean, I'm sure if it was Ferrari dominating , I couldn't care less about it, but yeah, not liking Mercedes being so dominant

It's amazing what they managed, out of their 9 years in F1 after the break, they won 6 consecutive years

I voted for LH he did everything he needed to do. But in fairness it was probably max or ferrari's lead strategist. Gimped their whole race, Leclerc suffered because Seb cooked it.
of course it's much harder then sitting in my sofa, but I don't understand why they didn't fire the guy ( or maybe they did ? and new one is as bad)

last 2 if not 3 years, Ferrari could have been more competitive, but they always shoot themselves in the foot with really poor strategy decissions

Vivement le prochain GP MotoGP.
Même si au final ce sont toujours les mêmes qui gagnent, au moins nous avons un bon coup de pouce d’un bout à l’autre de la course.

J'ai voté pour Charles Leclerc, mais uniquement parce que je l'aime bien.

Heureusement, j’ai vécu les bons moments de la F1 à la fin des années 80 et dans les années 2000.
Je vais devoir expliquer pourquoi il est bon d'avoir 1000CH F1 que les pilotes ne peuvent pas exploiter car ils ont des pneus de merde ...

The 90's were such a crazy period of experimentation by comparison! I really think that if they loosened up the tech regs, it would allow teams to innovate and break the Mercedes stranglehold/head start.

I would just remove 60-70% of downforce. Ban diffusers and bargeboards. The only aero device allowed would be the front and rear wings. Make the cars slide a little bit, instead of just sticking to the track.

And no DRS, please...

Great minds think alike... (LOL!) :D

Seriously, I took some time to read this article. All I can say is: Stefan Johansson for FIA president instead of do-nothing, asleep-at-the-wheel-while-F1-is-going-down-the-drain Jean Todt.

The best part: "But as we all know, aside from making the car go faster, there are very few benefits from aerodynamics, if any. It’s the #1 factor in driving the costs higher, it’s the #1 factor in making the racing less interesting, it has no relevance aside from making the car go faster, yet it’s been the primary focus in every single form of racing the past 30 years or more. It’s time for a major reset. The cost of the development war is escalating every year and will continue to do so as long as aero is the prime factor in making the cars go faster."

F1 nowadays is like a VW Golf GTI try to catch a Porsche on the Autobahn(Freeway):)
Mercedes is too strong for all the others;) Like Fernando Alonso once said. Equal engines for everybody. Period

My (admittedly limited) understanding is that Ferrari actually has a really fast engine, it's their chassis that is letting them down.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back