F1 | Red Bull Marko: Good Idea to Give (Red Bull) Drivers Coronavirus

sheesh. The start of the F1 seasons can't be soon enough. The winter break is already filled to the brim with expectations, predictions, calculations and overthinking, but this whole postponement of the season really brings out the worst in terms of "news", interviews and filler content in general.

Everybody is loosing their mind already.

This is a much more serious disease than a simple flu. Even some of the young healthy people could potentially die from it, especially if they have a health condition of which they don't know about. Human stupidity always keeps amusing me though.

Actually it´s not. Only problem is that no one is immune yet (or well I guess lots are NOW, but you know what I mean) Just stop and think for a minute - is the current strategy that rules the world in this strange time, the correct strategy? Does it work? Is the cost fair? Will it cause more deaths because of all the things that does NOT get done, during the sole focus on Covid-19?

Perhaps it´s a pretty controversial idea that Marco has, but seriously, It´s a strategy just like any strategy.

Actually it´s not. Only problem is that no one is immune yet (or well I guess lots are NOW, but you know what I mean) Just stop and think for a minute - is the current strategy that rules the world in this strange time, the correct strategy? Does it work? Is the cost fair? Will it cause more deaths because of all the things that does NOT get done, during the sole focus on Covid-19?

Perhaps it´s a pretty controversial idea that Marco has, but seriously, It´s a strategy just like any strategy.

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." – Benjamin Franklin

You are doing a good job...

Speaking as someone from the UK, continuing as normal, and, to quote Boris Johnson "Taking it on the Chin", is going to cause much more harm than actively taking preventative measures in the first place. especially in the short-term when hospital capacity is critical in the early stages of an outbreak.

Yeah I think there's quite a bit of research showing now that being fit and healthy is not this magic bullet we had originally thought. I think it helps but doesn't safeguard you from the virus. Didn't an Olympic skier fall seriously ill recently, and he's on deaths door. Further research shows blood types could be more prone to having serious complications, so yeah, silly idea sir!

Speaking as someone from the UK, continuing as normal, and, to quote Boris Johnson "Taking it on the Chin", is going to cause much more harm than actively taking preventative measures in the first place. especially in the short-term when hospital capacity is critical in the early stages of an outbreak.

I´m not from the UK, but from Denmark. We follow follow suit in the new world order. I just happen to disagree with the strategy that´s all.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%