F1 | Red Bull Marko: Good Idea to Give (Red Bull) Drivers Coronavirus

Yeah I think there's quite a bit of research showing now that being fit and healthy is not this magic bullet we had originally thought. I think it helps but doesn't safeguard you from the virus. Didn't an Olympic skier fall seriously ill recently, and he's on deaths door. Further research shows blood types could be more prone to having serious complications, so yeah, silly idea sir!
Some NBA Players got the virus. Those are professional athletes.

Don't start the blood type thing guys. As far as we know, we are all equal. Don't give the impression some superior blood type can just go out there and ignore all the risks. See what happened in Iran last week.

Don't start the blood type thing guys. As far as we know, we are all equal. Don't give the impression some superior blood type can just go out there and ignore all the risks. See what happened in Iran last week.
Errrrr, I wasn't saying anything about anyone being superior, I was just stating that studies into novel Corona viruses done in the past have concluded that certain blood types are more susceptible. I could be blood type a, I don't know what I am. Sort of twisting what I'm saying into a negative. There is literature about it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 494 39.2%