F1 leaderboard 2022 style

Misc F1 leaderboard 2022 style v 220812 b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dude, it looks like a great patch. Thanks.
But works transparently in the F1 22 game. In numbers it doesn't look.

I would be very glad if you are interested

Last edited:
Fix: The patch for the F1 22 game is working fine.

But the pitstop numbers, the winner-loser and the number of laps of tire use, always say (0) zero.

20 drivers appear in the Myteam game. I'd appreciate it if you'd take care of it. Love

Last edited:
Yeah, I will release a new version for F1 22 in a couple of weeks. Holidays now.

You can use this overlay if you select 2021 UDP mode in the game and also in Simhub settings menu to not autodetect the game.

Now, Gary Swallow updated his plugin and I can make a new version for F122 with a few more little details in this overlay.

What do you like to add to this overlay? If Warnings are working on the newly updated plugin, for sure will be one of them....and as far as I know, this is something that at least could be available on the spectating car.

Let me know your ideas and share them with me here or on my Twitter games account: @F1navaCoD

Yeah, I will release a new version for F1 22 in a couple of weeks. Holidays now.

You can use this overlay if you select 2021 UDP mode in the game and also in Simhub settings menu to not autodetect the game.

Now, Gary Swallow updated his plugin and I can make a new version for F122 with a few more little details in this overlay.

What do you like to add to this overlay? If Warnings are working on the newly updated plugin, for sure will be one of them....and as far as I know, this is something that at least could be available on the spectating car.

Let me know your ideas and share them with me here or on my Twitter games account: @F1navaCoD
MyTeam does not support 22 players in the F1 22 game.

- Championship driver standings
- Team standings
- The fastest lap of the driver
- The fastest speed of the drive
- Leader (1st. time difference with the driver)

Here's what I can think of :)

Dude, can you make a red and green arrow like the one in the picture when the drivers change places in the ranking?

Thanks
Ekran görüntüsü 2022-07-19 010231.jpg

hola navarreitor como estas..
gran trabajo gracias, pero tengo una consulta..actualmente tengo EA PLAY PRO por lo que lo juego en ORIGIN al F1 22. y no puedo lograr que el SIMHUB me tome el juego , se que la consulta deberia hacerla en otro lado pero quiza usted sabe si hay alguna manera de hacerlo compatible.
Saludos de Argentina.

hola navarreitor como estas..
gran trabajo gracias, pero tengo una consulta..actualmente tengo EA PLAY PRO por lo que lo juego en ORIGIN al F1 22. y no puedo lograr que el SIMHUB me tome el juego , se que la consulta deberia hacerla en otro lado pero quiza usted sabe si hay alguna manera de hacerlo compatible.
Saludos de Argentina.
Hola, qué tal

Pues no sabía que Simhub no detectaba el juego siendo de Origin. Tendría quizá algo de sentido que no lo autodetectase, pero quien podría ayudarte en ese sentido es el creador de Simhub, @Wotever, en el canal de discord.

Antes de nada, estás seguro de tener activada la telemetria en el juego?

Hello! I'm trying to use this mod with f1 22 and i have put the f1 2021 telemetry on but the leaderboard says "No data" instead of the drivers names, please help! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back