F1 leaderboard 2022 style

Misc F1 leaderboard 2022 style v 220812 b

Login or Register an account to download this content
navarreitor updated F1 leaderboard 2022 style with a new update entry:

version 220812

This version has minor changes but works fine with in-game telemetry in 2022 mode.

For some reason, on my team, the automatic gear stopped working, every 30 seconds, during the race, between the Gap information with the leader and intervals. This version works correctly with the latest version of Simhub (8.0.4) and the Gary Swallow plugin (6.6.3)

(both links are in the readme.txt file)

By request, gaps and intervals with 3 decimals

Also, the little icon above or below the race position...

Read the rest of this update entry...

navarreitor updated F1 leaderboard 2022 style with a new update entry:

version 220812

This version has minor changes but works fine with in-game telemetry in 2022 mode.

For some reason, on my team, the automatic gear stopped working, every 30 seconds, during the race, between the Gap information with the leader and intervals. This version works correctly with the latest version of Simhub (8.0.4) and the Gary Swallow plugin (6.6.3)

(both links are in the readme.txt file)

By request, gaps and intervals with 3 decimals

Also, the little icon above or below the race position...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Currently not working in F1 22
The leaderboard is transparent and the safety car label overlaps P1 and P2.

Attachments

• seefru.PNG
    seefru.PNG
    579 KB · Views: 112
You know: Men is the only animal to stumble twice on the same stone

I upload the wrong javascriptExtension file again

I fix this in few minutes
Awesome thanks.
Is there any chance you can direct me to the location of the 'helmet' icon for myteam? I'd love to replace that with a png of my own logo.

Awesome thanks.
Is there any chance you can direct me to the location of the 'helmet' icon for myteam? I'd love to replace that with a png of my own logo.
Sure

You need to edit/open the Overlay with the Dash Editor in Simhub. Then, search the Leaderboard widget and select EDIT

help 1.png

Then, a new asset will be opened in the Dash Editor. Click on Dashboard in the Top menu, and then on Manage Images.

Search the PNG named Custom Team Name 2022, right-click and export the file to your computer. Edit the file and, on the same Manage Images Window, right-click on the helmet PNG and Replace it with your own

You can also rename this file as you want if you also give the same name in the Gary Swallow plugin.

Sure

You need to edit/open the Overlay with the Dash Editor in Simhub. Then, search the Leaderboard widget and select EDIT

View attachment 591090

Then, a new asset will be opened in the Dash Editor. Click on Dashboard in the Top menu, and then on Manage Images.

Search the PNG named Custom Team Name 2022, right-click and export the file to your computer. Edit the file and, on the same Manage Images Window, right-click on the helmet PNG and Replace it with your own

You can also rename this file as you want if you also give the same name in the Gary Swallow plugin.
You're the MVP Sir,

Now if only you can get it to display 22 teams, you got a perfect product ;)
haha.
Thanks pal

Sure

View attachment 591090

You're a gangster
1660332489287.png

Hola!
Enhorabuena por el mod, la verdad es que es una pasada.
Tengo un problemilla. El nombre se mi piloto sale con fondo blanco, y no aparecen mis intervalos respecto al de delante. Sabes qué podría pasar?.

Gracias por adelantado!

Edito: era la tecla S
Gracias!

Attachments

• A1E99858-25B7-4E95-AA82-28FAB9B60382.jpeg
    A1E99858-25B7-4E95-AA82-28FAB9B60382.jpeg
    483.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hola!
Enhorabuena por el mod, la verdad es que es una pasada.
Tengo un problemilla. El nombre se mi piloto sale con fondo blanco, y no aparecen mis intervalos respecto al de delante. Sabes qué podría pasar?.

Gracias por adelantado!

Edito: era la tecla S
Gracias!
tengo el mismo problema pero no hay tiempos como la brecha con los autos

tengo el mismo problema pero no hay tiempos como la brecha con los autos
Si el nombre sale en blanco es porque has activado la tecla S (de spectator) que destaca el piloto que muestra el juego. Es una tecla tipo ON/OFF, así que si la pulsas de nuevo, se muestra el leaderboard en modo "normal"

La tecla P (Penalties) muestra u oculta esta información.

La tecla BARRA ESPACIADORA cambia entre distintas informaciones, al modo que se ve en las carreras reales

Lo que no consigo es, en modo carrera, que muestre mi nombre/iniciales, sino que muestra las de schumacher (en aston martin).
Hay manera de que lo muestre?, en F1 21 no tuve problema.
Gracias!!

Last edited:
Lo que no consigo es, en modo carrera, que muestre mi nombre/iniciales, sino que muestra las de schumacher (en aston martin).
Hay manera de que lo muestre?, en F1 21 no tuve problema.
Gracias!!
Debería poner el nombre asociado al número del coche

Comprueba tu dorsal en la lista de nombres dentro de dashboards/GS Options

Y comprueba que en el plugin de GARY Swallow tienes activada la casilla de Usar Nombres dentro del apartado MISC

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back