rF2 F1 @ Bahrain - Sunday 26 April 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kyle Evers

Ohh Jesus Ben in the "Red Rocket" flying :rotfl:

Let's see whats possible with the Aguri :giggle:

It's pretty slow. I ran countless laps at Sepang with it - with a custom setup - and even after maybe 150+ laps or so I could manage a 1:36.1XX tops. Of course I'm not a very good driver but I was pushing that car to the maximum.

Found time to practice the track.
I came till 1.32.300 in the Honda, and was 0.4 tenths down on the second sector till my cpu reached 140degrees and my system shutdown again.

Appears rF is far more cpu killing than Race07. Lets hope I can get the new rig up and running by Sunday night.
At least Ben would have some competition :)

• Kyle Evers

Your rig shouldn't take too long to assemble. I got my new CPU, GPU, and PSU on the same day and it only took like 2 hours. And that's long - I had to take out the entire motherboard and everything to get the HSF off. Then I cleaned it and everything and put it back together. Then had some power problems. So I say it will take maybe an hour and a half for you.

Just to be sure the practice opens at 20:00 UK time? If it opens at 19:00 UK which is 18:00 GMT I won't be able to make it as I will likely just be finishing up with my golf comp.

Your rig shouldn't take too long to assemble. I got my new CPU, GPU, and PSU on the same day and it only took like 2 hours. And that's long - I had to take out the entire motherboard and everything to get the HSF off. Then I cleaned it and everything and put it back together. Then had some power problems. So I say it will take maybe an hour and a half for you.

Uh, I have to reinstall Vista and install everything. Only vista installing will take 30-45 mins (including all updates)

Current status (started this morning); everything looks fine, installing Windows Updates.

To do: Drivers/apps/games

Sorry to do this so late can you drop me from this list. Some guys damaged a gate at work and I have to go repair it. If it wasn't a security issue I could leave it till tomorrow, sadly I have to go now.

Sorry for the late notice, I"m typing this on my sisters s phone

I can't race as I'm at my grandmas/pa's and I won't get back in time:(.
Steven has my setup and fuel loads if you would like to try them
Have a good race all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back