5. Williams 13pts
  6. Super Aguri 10pts
  7. McLaren 10pts
  8. Toyota 8pts
  9. Torro Rosso 7pts
  10. Renault 5pts
  11. Ferrari 3pts <<< Exact same points after todays real race too

Freaky :giggle:

Qualy went well ... pole hehe :rotfl: but needed everything to do that lap lol :giggle:

Start then hmmm...
Think I releasd the button little to late and also my gears was not set well for the start... So I had 2 cars on my side into T1 Ramon on the right... Robert on the Left hahaha :rotfl: interesting first courners :rotfl: Great fight then with Robert. Had bit problems on cold tyres Ramon pulling away a bit. Close racing with Robert :dance2: great fun :rotfl:. Just befor my pitstop then I did a mistake losing 4secs. Ramon 8sec in advance. after pits 11secs. Robert catching me down to 3secs till the finish P2 in the end :)
Grats Ramon for victory and RD for making this possible :dance2: always a pleasure to race with you guys :handshake:

and the stats :)

--->klick me<---

Was a fun race, Real sorry Keith for the coming together in the first lap, It seems we got checked up and I didnt make the brake pedal in time :(

Still I hada decent race and picked up Ferrari's first points of the season with a 6th finish! Bring on Spain and Monaco!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pehrlifr9N4[/ame]

A quick movie I made to showcase the event. Sorry for the lack of nameboards and alike. It had to be a quick edit.

EDIT: Seems it wont link through the plugin on the forum yet, Be patient till its fully processed!

Sorry Keith and anyone else that my "wobbliness" affected. Yeah I,m struggling to do a proper formation lap to warm the tyres up a bit. Brakes are no problem, but when I try to pump some speed thru the corners or weave around, I almost always connect with someone. I would'nt be able to forgive myself if I ended a fellow racers' evening before the start even!!
So I prefer making it safe and sound to the start and then try and deal with the cold tyres as best possible. Again really sorry it cost you a rear wing Keith,... :(

• Kyle Evers

A quick movie I made to showcase the event. Sorry for the lack of nameboards and alike. It had to be a quick edit.

EDIT: Seems it wont link through the plugin on the forum yet, Be patient till its fully processed!

Very nice video! Except I saw myself in it only once and that was when I went onto the rumble strip at 7:10 and ended my race -.-

Kind of funny to watch it in the video though, you just see me in the rear view mirror at the apex haha.

just playing catch up here.

1 - thanks for video gareth. i still have the replays from the earlier full rounds if you're interested... also you missed my last corner overtake :)

2 - ivor - np mate. high speed cars high speed reactions required. close racing from all of us and plenty of respect always shown, just a racing incident imo.

OMG, totally forgot this thread and you even made this cool vid. Many thanks Gareth ! Sorry I didn't noticed it earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 89 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 334 28.2%