F1 22 Modding Requests

F1 22 Lamborghini Squadra Corse My Team Mod with Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo Evo vinyl:
506803.jpg
861723-Huracan-Super-Trofeo-Evo-Lamborghini-Tuning-Grey.jpg
862606-Huracan-Super-Trofeo-Evo-Tuning-Front-Carbon-fiber.jpg
Used-2017-Lamborghini-Huracan-Super-Trofeo-EVO-1598041027.jpg
:

If someone can do it, I would ask for some modification that will change the colors of the markers (both next to the team name and those dots on the minimap in the game) e.g. from red ferrari to black etc. I would love to be able to change the colors of the teams to match the colors of the car from the mods but unfortunately I can't find the option that changes that

Hello, is it possible to make a mod/script that changes the standart race weekends to sprint race weekends and of course the sprint weekends back to the standart ones? I can pay for it.

I wonder if it's possible to make a mod that allows the supercars to be normally raced like the F1 cars. Just doing time trials with them might get a bit boring after a while... And speaking of the supercars, the McLaren 720S has an automatic spoiler in real life, but it doesn't work in the game...

Last edited:
Hi does anyone want to make the Alpine skin for My team? At the moment, only the car with black front wing without pink BTW writing would be enough, anyone interested write to me in private I am willing to pay for the work, but only in the copy paste version without Modular Mod. Thanks.

I'm looking for someone to mod a steering wheel for me to match the current livery I have. Willing to pay for this as well, let me know please.

Is it possible to edit/mod the engine sound files so that they can be accurate like Assetto Corsa? The Codemaster sounds are never right....

Last edited:
any chance to see a mod that darken driver face when waering helmet...
all the pre and after race shots with helmet on... faces are waaaaay too bright...:confused:

Last edited:
Today I got the 1.10 Patch from Steam. Everything is well.
But in notes from EA, you can read *

"Patch 1.10 is rolling out across all platforms on F1® 22. Check out what's in this patch below:"
  • China/Shanghai International Circuit has been added to Time Trial, Grand Prix, and Multiplayer modes
  • Ferrari Special Edition liveries now added in-game for a limited time"
  • This means we are able to use this special livery - Car and Drivers suits - only for a while then return as before without notice.
  • Is there a way , and how to save the new liveries for a future use ???

Attachments

• F1_22 2022-09-12-Ferrari.png
    F1_22 2022-09-12-Ferrari.png
    503.5 KB · Views: 46
Hi guys, is it possible to have a mod that shows during the race in the screen at the top left in addition to the name of the pilot also the symbol of the schuderia?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.