F1 22 Modding Requests

30 euro for this skin on my team with modular mod
porsche-f1-fantasy-concept-1.jpg

If someone sells liveries ... well, I don't like it but people are doing it for years (sadly).
But if someone sells a modular erp (edit: based on given files we provide) file containing that livery, I would wisely refrain from that.

Last edited:
If someone sells liveries ... well, I don't like it but people are doing it for years (sadly).
But if someone sells a modular erp file containing that livery, I would wisely refrain from that.
Everyone has their own point of view ... personally I think it is correct to pay a modder for a personalized job I do not find anything wrong with it, on the contrary we are happy in two

Reactions: SiP
Hello everybody,
wouldn't it be awesome to see cupra in F1?
I know there is already a MyTeam Mod with Cupra.
I find this design amazing and would love to see it on a recent F1 car. I would be very happy if someone could do it

Attachments

• adrien-tambay-cupra-eks-cupra-.jpg
    adrien-tambay-cupra-eks-cupra-.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 36
  • mattias-ekstrom-cupra-eks-1.jpg
    mattias-ekstrom-cupra-eks-1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 37
a filter that activate when you go in first person that do so it look like you have a helmet on
- I prefer this one as it blurs the surroundings and adds those scuff marks to make it look like you are looking through a visor. It is a reshade.
. That is the link to the download tutorial.

- this one works just as well. Just not really my style.

Is it possible to alter the performance ratings of drivers? I feel that some drivers are either mis- or under-represented.
Also, is it possible to have DRS available all throughout the lap? If so, even in races?

Thanks

I would like to add information shown on the ingame steering wheel lcd. I don't know if its possible. Since I'm pretty new, I want to learn the tracks and want to show suggested gears, but even more customization would obviously be very nice. I've tried modding myself, but couldn't get it to work. I play in VR, so external display doesnt work and ingame hud is kinda scuffed when playing in VR

Would love a white and leaf gold livery similar to the attached image.

I would like it to have recent, relevant sponsors. (eg: Tag Heuer, Mastercard, Pirelli, Codemasters, etc…), but no engine supplier sponsorship to allow for different choices.

I was attempting to make it myself but the lack of 3D functionality on new versions of Photoshop and my lack of knowledge of the parts on the 2D template is super frustrating. Will keep trying to learn but figured I’d ask for someone who actually knows what to do and enjoys doing it to give it a go.

Thank You.

View attachment 578872
for the issues of 3D.. choose any version of photoshop that is before the change that introduced "save as copy"

Can anybody increase the spray in F122 like it was done in F1 2020?

Is it possible that you would make a change to every sponsor decal (on car and suits)and switch pirelli for michelin... track sponsors are optional... would be grateful !!!!

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 240 59.0%