Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

This is the signup form for the Race Department PS4 F1 2020 LeagueIf you are interested in taking part in a relaxed but competitive league and want to have your skills tested each week then we would love to have you join us for the upcoming season.

To sign up make sure you have read and understood the League Rules and Regulations and fill in the form below

Prior full time league runners get priority at a full time seat, followed by prior season reserves, and then new members.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Are there diferente divisions for not expert

1. How do you rate performance in the previous race?
3/10. The pace was better than expected but ended up crashing while battling in Pouhon.

2. How do you think you'll go in this upcoming round?
I'm expecting a strong result. Monza is one of my stronger tracks.

3. If you could change 1 section of this track what would you change and how?
Track limits/kerbs for the second chicane. Right now that's were the lap time comes, gotta fly through there and hope for no penalties. I don't know what I would do with it though. Maybe an annoying sausage kerb on the entry.

4. Which 2 drivers would you pick for Haas next season?
Definitely not me. Horrible car for a cockpit driver with a big vertical column in the middle.

Just to clarify officially. If the grid's pathetically small I'm not wasting my time practicing or then driving around by myself for an hour.

End of last season was painful enough, have no desire to do the same again.

Apparently Alex/Michael/Ollie/Sjors/Will are all absent already, even if they've not posted officially yet.

Last edited:
Thank you both for informing. I am currently having a difficult time with the current situation of the league. I have to completely agree with you that racing with a small grid is not interesting. I also see the decreasing number of drivers lately.

As I am not the official organiser of this league, it is not up to me to contact every driver we have every week asking if they race. I have been asked in the past to do the standings and later to also help with the stewards panel. I try to help Hasnain where I can, which has been of a more intensified level lately as he seems to be dealing with other stuff which makes him unable to organise (as it seems) I cannot have a look into his personal life. will try to continue to step in if I feel I need to, but I also have a full time job and a recently bought house to renovate. I barely can keep track of doing my core task of updating the standings on time, so I cannot take over everything from Hasnain.

What I would like to suggest:
- We postpone this race to a later moment to reset (either next week or later) as we have a lot of drop outs this week.
- I will get in contact with Hasnain on how to proceed with this season.
- We need to contact all our drivers we had racing this season to have a clear overview with whom we can finish this season with, or search for new drivers to finish the season.

Bottom line is, we already have a shortened season and I would really want to finish it as we all invested time in it. Only 4 races to go I believe, so lets reset for a moment and come back with a solid plan to finish this season.

1. @alex1994128
  2. @Hasnain282
  3. @MynamesJarod
  4. @Shly38
  5. @Dawidos
  6. @clarky_110
  7. @Mitchell Haverlag
  8. @DemoN F1
  9. @F1_Dan
  10. @SJM1337
  11. @BigC_015
  12. @Martijn Boontje
  13. @F4H_Jake
  14. @danny blake
  15. @Nexus1011
  16. Boastman15
  17. @Luke Cage
  18. @Sjorsvdbrug
  19. @WillMurdoch93
  20. @Ollie_D631
  21. @Akiro
  22. @JIM-NervoAngrylo

Last edited:
RACE POSTPONED

Until further notice the Singapore GP (27 oct) is postponed due to low attendance.

Hasnain and I will be in contact these days to come up with a plan how to proceed. As mentioned in an earlier post above, our intentions are to finish the season on a high with sufficient drivers. Please stick around on the forums to keep updated. The race is now postponed till next week tuesday 3rd of november.

Hasnain and I will make sure everything is up to date on the forums soon and we will always inform you on the forums first, then PSN chat and last on the discord chat.

Kind regards,
Martijn and Hasnain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering