Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Sorry for the delay of putting the race thread up on the forums. Hasnain seems to be having a busy life lately, so forgive him for that.
You will have to do without the results of last year, as I cannot find the archives, but the person with one funny question may post it below for others to answer!

Please make sure you all check your internet connection before the race. We had some lag influenced races lately and we would love to get rid of that. If possible, wire your PS to the internet instead of wifi. Make sure as few other devices in your home are connected to the same network at time of racing to increase the quality of your playstations' network. Have a good one tonight and have fun!

Please make sure you all check your internet connection before the race. We had some lag influenced races lately and we would love to get rid of that. If possible, wire your PS to the internet instead of wifi. Make sure as few other devices in your home are connected to the same network at time of racing to increase the quality of your playstations' network. Have a good one tonight and have fun!

I haven't noticed any lag for several races (except for the shenanigans before the previous race start), so the obvious question is have I been lagging?

In terms of the upcoming race I'm just praying for rain. It's my only shot at being competitive here. I don't know why but I just generally lack dry pace here, even though the driving feels good.

Good luck and have fun everyone.

Is there any effort atm to get us back up to a full grid, and is that something you'd like help with guys?

We seem to have started on the mid season slump again, I think I speak for everyone who finished last season when I say that grids of under 14 each week absolutely kill the enjoyment of it and should be avoided at all costs.

Argh. So frustrating. First retirement of the season.

Quali was decent, especially considering I drove in the rain with 2-4 wings. No advantage for that going into the race, because the session glitched and everyone was sure to get an uncompromised dry setup.

Decided to go with an offset tyre strategy starting on the softs. I'd say it was a good call, worked for me. Had some nice battles, first with Alex going into Eau Rouge side-by-side on lap 1, then Ben a few times and then with some others. Hard to tell exactly as most of the driver names were not showing.

Lost the car after a Red Bull attacked the inside in Pouhon. I decided to back off and turned into the corner just a nudge too deep, hit the kerb with the inside wheel and flew off to the wall at around 250kp/h. Had no penalties at that point so it was looking like my best result of the season.

GG and congrats to Will.

Thank you all for racing again. Small hick up once again at the race start but we will have a look into it as it seems to be occuring when people are late joining during qualifying. Sjors should be available from this week onwards to join pre-qually due to the new Covid-19 rules in the Netherlands, but we will also look for other solutions.

Added the poll to this thread to pick your driver of the day so please vote and we will see you next week.

Is there any effort atm to get us back up to a full grid, and is that something you'd like help with guys?

We seem to have started on the mid season slump again, I think I speak for everyone who finished last season when I say that grids of under 14 each week absolutely kill the enjoyment of it and should be avoided at all costs.
Thing is, its a fine line between adding really good drivers whom fill up the grid nicely inbetween our current drivers and drivers getting involved in current title fights.. what are your thoughts on that?

We already have a shortened calendar, to prevent his from happening too much..

Thing is, its a fine line between adding really good drivers whom fill up the grid nicely inbetween our current drivers and drivers getting involved in current title fights.. what are your thoughts on that?

We already have a shortened calendar, to prevent his from happening too much..
Yeah that's the thing. Generally we know who to go and ask to get a decent grid, it's just knowing when to go and pursue those people. Given I've got the go ahead it should see a few come in that are decent fingers crossed.

image.png

Race Time: 8:00pm UK Time (BST)

Race Stream:
Host: Ben Goldie | CRG_DemoN
Backup Host: Hasnain Aslam | Hasnain282

Most Poles:
Most Wins:
Most Fastest Laps:

Drivers Standings (Top 3):

Constructors Standings (Top 3):

Pre Race Questions:

1. How do you rate performance in the previous race?
2. How do you think you'll go in this upcoming round?
3. If you could change 1 section of this track what would you change and how?
4. Which 2 drivers would you pick for Haas next season?

Notified Absences:

Reserves:

1. How do you rate performance in the previous race?
7/10. Bottled an easy pole with an invalidation going through the carnage at Eau Rouge. Did all I could in the race on a terrible setup. Will gladly take P4 in the end.

2. How do you think you'll go in this upcoming round?
Better, although still not a great track for me. Would take another P4 any day.

3. If you could change 1 section of this track what would you change and how?
The murderous kerb at the end of ascari that everyone uses and somehow doesn't die on.

4. Which 2 drivers would you pick for Haas next season?
Definitely not Shellay the useless prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies