F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi and thanks for the mod! Amazing job!
In the other hand, Im having problems with a bug on Monaco track: the AI always crash in all the sea port: nouvelle, tabac, louis chirion, piscine and rascasee. After 2 laps I´m the only one in the race. Anyone having the same trouble? Any idea? Thanks.

Hi and thanks for the mod! Amazing job!
In the other hand, Im having problems with a bug on Monaco track: the AI always crash in all the sea port: nouvelle, tabac, louis chirion, piscine and rascasee. After 2 laps I´m the only one in the race. Anyone having the same trouble? Any idea? Thanks.
no problems at my end, I guess ur game is running on low fps hence it's laggier and the AI's are more likely to make constant mistakes.

Great mod of the liveries on the 2022 cars and the old handling file has stopped all the flipping.

My main issue is the AI cars often hitting each other on the first lap (Monaco is a nightmare).

20220525161258_1.jpg

Also, if I touch a barrier with my car 9/10 it comes to halt and my race is done.

Is this normal or is something wrong ?

Bro my problem in detail is that even with the old handling the car is still funky and slipping on option tyres in bahrain and other tracks a fix for this would be good

Hi everyone, everything looks great but after installing the liveries, in some of the cars the speedometer bugs, it doesn't work while racing and it locks in green at the starts making it very difficult to make a good one, has anyone encountered a similar issue?

Hi everyone, everything looks great but after installing the liveries, in some of the cars the speedometer bugs, it doesn't work while racing and it locks in green at the starts making it very difficult to make a good one, has anyone encountered a similar issue?
I have the same problem.

ik this is completely unnecessary but do you plan to add more tracks to the database (extra tracks for quick races and time trials) in the future? (Korea, india, and other tracks?) just asking tho HAHAHA

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back