inazuka romio submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Misc - @thang Nguyen

Release!!!

Special Thanks For @canois

Fix Mod Season 2022 for F1 2014
What Fix in This Mod :
-Fix Lagging in Race & Crash
-Fix Heavy Handling For Some User
-Fix Change Gear ( In This Mod The Gear Change To Fast but With Fix The Gear Back Normal)
-Include Grip Mod (Optional) by @Ildefonso Pires
Use or not It's up to you guys

Sadly I want To Update Azerbaijan GP with Singapore 2012 But Database error so can't Edit.

Enjoy Guys And Thanks For...

Read more about this resource...

sus

Attachments

• 1649048394395.png
    1649048394395.png
    571.9 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
And if you wanna change the track then please do, I know mine lacks a bit realism but I don't want to run on singapore twice unless they host 2 races in a particular season.

Last edited:
In the Nguyen mod has a huge difference between Manual and automatic gear changes, automatic feels slower compared to manual (something like 1 - 1,5s slower). This mod change this? (Sorry about the my bad English)

if you apply this method then you also have to replace the .nd2 file from old mcl35m model (before made wheel cover), because if you use the .nd2 file from version 1.0.7 the car will look a little floaty

if you apply this method then you also have to replace the .nd2 file from old mcl35m model (before made wheel cover), because if you use the .nd2 file from version 1.0.7 the car will look a little floaty
inazuka romio submitted a new resource:

F1 2014 Misc - @thang Nguyen

Read more about this resource...

In my mod there is a version without covers and with covers, please take a look at my archive carefully.

Versions with and without covers have different files, including files such as nd2. You can't just transfer files from archive to the right place? Why do you have 13 tyres with covers? And then you complain that you have some kind of problem?

Carefully study my, only my archive. No need to mess with Tang's files, my mod is 100% clean and works perfectly well.

Last edited:
In my mod there is a version without covers and with covers, please take a look at my archive carefully.

Versions with and without covers have different files, including files such as nd2. You can't just transfer files from archive to the right place? Why do you have 13 tyres with covers? And then you complain that you have some kind of problem?

Carefully study my, only my archive. No need to mess with Tang's files, my mod is 100% clean and works perfectly well.
yes but in this mod (for laggy fix) they replace generics_highLOD with the old version without also replacing the nd2 file of the old model it will make the car a little float

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.