F1 22 Mod (Official)

Misc F1 22 Mod (Official) 1.1.3 (FINAL)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys.. my PC got affected by a virus today, all the files have been encrypted. Now I'm trying to recover my files so there won't be any further updates on this mod for a while.

If you guys would like to recommend me effective ways to recover files then pm me. Thanks
good news: I've managed to reinstall the game and the necessary files again. I reset my computer and deleted all the infected files - I already backed up the necessary ones of my work, life and ofc the mod on gg drive.
however I won't make any updates until May at least, as there are barely anything to rly make changes on at this point.

Last edited:
good news: I've managed to reinstall the game and the necessary files again. I reset my computer and deleted all the infected files - I already backed up the necessary ones of my work, life and ofc the mod on gg drive.
however I won't make any updates until May at least, as there are barely anything to rly make changes on at this point.
glad to hear that your computer is ok.

Congrats for saving your files! Regarding the mod, i noticed that the green, red and purple colors behind the times (at least in the career mode) aren't there, is this on purpose or is it a bug?

Install and it works fine, but the names have not changed
solution? :(
nombres.png

Do you have any Jeddah track like real life for F1 2014? Without being valence. I wanted to have a calendar like real life, Bahrain, Jeddah, Australia, Imola and continues

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.3%