F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved for 25% race length

Misc F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved for 25% race length 3.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
is it possible to edit the tyrecompounds file to make the temperature normal on starts and after pitstops? I was able to export the xml and open it but had no idea what to edit. Any help is appreciated! :)

Hello,

It's this line :
<PitReleaseTemperature value="xxx.xx" />

You have it for each kind of tyre, and for front and rear tyres.
If you want to increase or come back to original values, just add 20 to the temperature .

Poubelle updated F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved for 25% race length with a new update entry:

Update of tyres models + Addons + Documention.

• I added a quick pdf "howto" if you want to add a livery.
  • Speed of wear is reduce vs older version. The feeling is better i think.
  • "Cold" tyres temperatures at start is removed.
  • Added alternative for the visual of tyres wear.
  • Cleaning mods files. I recommend starting from a clean version of the game.
  • Updated images on main pages and added "real" grip for tire comparisons and understanding.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, just downloaded this mod. It works for the official cars but for the FOM car on MyTeam the tyre wear is still normal. I can still do a 1 stop Soft/Medium while the AI are doing a 2 stop. How can I fix this? Thanks.

• Deleted member 1031992

Hi, just downloaded this mod. It works for the official cars but for the FOM car on MyTeam the tyre wear is still normal. I can still do a 1 stop Soft/Medium while the AI are doing a 2 stop. How can I fix this? Thanks.
The latest update is "F1 2021 Tyre performances (and cars) improved - Unified Version ! (patch 1.10) 5.0"

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back